Its Possible.?

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi There,

I already asked this quest on this forum but i didn't get any replays..

i need to change the captcha server name(i.e DeathByCaptcha.dll,DeCaptcher.dll....etc) from a one single text file to all 100 templates..

When i need to change the captcha server i change it from that one text file to 100 Templates..

Its Possible in ZennoPoster MP 4.??? But Possible in ZennoPoster 3..:D

Please Replay me ASAP..:-)

Thanks in Advance..:D

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
There're no such function for now :-)

Anton

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There're no such function for now :-)

Anton
But This function in ZennoPoster 3 Why Not in ZP 4..?:o

Edit:

I have a 100 templates all templates in DeathByCaptcha.dll When this service fails or Downtime i need to change the captcha service provider that time i need to open all templates and i change...this take too long waste of time Please add this function in next comming version of zennoposter mp 4 Please..
and please take me this request to your developer team..please

Thanks..:(

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
what you can do is set option you want in text file, just name it whatever you like, then set a switch which will check what is the option after pulling the line, and then you add captcha recognition block with settings for decaptcher, and another for DBC...

this is simple bypass :D

• Спасибо
Реакции: purush84 и rostonix

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Yep. Nice solution

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
what you can do is set option you want in text file, just name it whatever you like, then set a switch which will check what is the option after pulling the line, and then you add captcha recognition block with settings for decaptcher, and another for DBC...

this is simple bypass :D
Thank you for give me a good suggestion, i use this switch functoin templates goes bigger... But Particular this feature ZennoPoster 3 have better than ZennoPoster MP 4 Simply Take What we need captcha service from simple Text File...:-)

ZP Developers Team Need to add this function in ZP 4...

Any Way Thank you for your Suggestion...@ drvosjeca

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well... it is what it is, and we need to deal with it. Yeah i know there are some things missing big time, but in most cases there is some way to do workaround if nothing else. So for now you will have to use it as it is. :-)

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)