Is zp5 able to create accounts and post fast like all the other tools at the market?

squall2011

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just want to know is zp5 able to do submissions fast like all the other tools at the market? Tools like senuke, gsa, magic submitter, these all use sockets mode which are much faster than zp's browser mode.

I haven't use zp that much and haven't updated to the newest version mainly because it's slow and eats lots of resources.

I want to know if it's possible now since it's version 5 already, to create templates that can do submission really fast like those tools, if so can it be done through project maker or code creator? Anyone has any ideas?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
You can work with get and post requests if you want to

insideath

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I want to know if it's possible now since it's version 5 already, to create templates that can do submission really fast like those tools
It doesn't matter what version you are using. With CodeCreator you can make everything what C# does and what ZP API allows to easily do. If you are working with templates in ProjectMaker you can use GET and POST requests (actions) that working faster than just basic browser navigation "mode" (as mentioned above). In other words ZP allows you to carry out any task you want.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)