Is there any way to test out the bot before selling?

zxcvbn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've got a client and want to sell him a bot. This would be my first bot creation.
How to test the functionality of the bot and how to check how the bot will appear to my customer?

Does the developer/seller gets a copy to test before selling? If not, I think it would be better to have this option.
What do others have to say?

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Zennobox is the same ZennoPoster.

Just make sure you don't have any tables/lists that bound with files on your hard drive.
You need to set all data sources via Input Settings.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Or when you make bot make it like C://YourBot - And insert all files there. Then you should tell customer to save that files in the same place and that's it. Like it was with ZP3. I'm not suggesting you to use input settings right now as there is some bugs in it...

UPDATE:

If you want to test bot then ask customer email. Open account in https://userarea.zennolab.com/en/Registration.aspx with customer email. Sell bot in your userarea to this email, download zennobox and test it. Before give access to your customer, simple delete your hardware key from userarea... :-)

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Zennobox is the same ZennoPoster.

Just make sure you don't have any tables/lists that bound with files on your hard drive.
You need to set all data sources via Input Settings.
Is there a way to use files from directory where template is located or relative to it?
(something like zp3 macro returning directory of current template)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Macro {-Project.Directory-} will not work for ZennoBox.

Yo can use macro {-//-} to indicate folder where Zennoposter or ZennoBox installed and locate files there if you wanna

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)