IS there a way to see if ZP is leaking any identifying data?

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If ZP were leaking any info that would let a site know it's a bot, is there any site I can goto and log this info?

If it were leaking what would it likely leak?

I have my DNS servers set to public DNS, fresh private proxies, clearing cashe, cookies each time, random UA/browser/OS/Screen loading of Objects disabled. Visiting Site from Google. Full mouse and KB emulation.

Not sure what else I could do?

First run with new proxies, they already spot me. Seems like something is leaking something.

I will continue working to figure it out, but would like to know for sure ZP is covering my tracks before I go broke buying proxies.

Any ideas?

I have the latest version as of 4/11/13

UG... I can't seem to get past this, it seems they ARE sniffing out ZP straight away.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
All anonymity problems was fixed for last build. Maybe proxies are not that good. Can't say for sure since i dont see the whole picture.

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
All anonymity problems was fixed for last build. Maybe proxies are not that good. Can't say for sure since i dont see the whole picture.
Yeah I thought so too, but then I got new proxies and see same issue. Then I got privates from another provider all together, same issue. I made a mobile version of template, same issue.

I'm done for the night.... I don't know what else to try.

I now have 100% emulation mouse and kb, random delays at all steps, restarting browser every run....
I think they have changed something or improved their site anti bot measures because I had been running fine a few weeks ago.

Maybe I will think of something else, I must be missing something.

I'd be happy to send you template if you care to check for any stupid mistakes I may have made.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Also if the site is so skilful I'd try doing the same in Firefox 15 (since ZennoPoster based on that one currently) and do exactly the same there.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Might not be ZP at all. Is it possible that the site utilizes anti-bot measures? I found this post over at BHW re Facebook interesting.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Related to proxies. Actually this is very easy to detect that you coming with proxy. If site do not want that.
Example all CPA networks have in place proxy detection methods. There is point to talk about multi million companies. :-)

Actually from this you can understand that all sites like wordpress and others are more than welcome that you comming with bots and proxies. You helping them grow big. ;-) Sites just catching some fuc... newbies who spam totally crap... :-)

Same as facebook. You doin that same when you buy twitter followers to look big and authoritative...
All folks around do that and everybody helping everybody.
Even Google like that you using bots. - Actually you helping to Google reading books in look of Re-Captcha. You are intermediary between Google and Guys who entering captcha for 1.35$ - 1000 images. Basically Google hire them for 1.35 $ to read hard readable books. Is not that advantageous. ? :D

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Might not be ZP at all. Is it possible that the site utilizes anti-bot measures? I found this post over at BHW re Facebook interesting.
Yeah thanks for replies guys, I slept on it and was thinking along these same lines too, that they are able to see proxy somehow.
I did some research myself and learned it's not hard at all for them to see if I am using proxy, high annon or not. http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/black-hat-seo-tools/302052-what-tool-do-companies-use-detect-anonymous-elite-proxies.html

So I agree, I don't think it is Zenno's fault in this case.

Reading that thread now thanks for sharing.

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for that tip about FF Dozer,

I have installed FF15 and I AM able to create accounts consistently manually, even through a proxy or VPN.

So it must be possible just need to connect the dots.

Now I totally understand why no one wants to talk about this stuff...., it's a pain in the ass figuring it all out.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Send me template to support email

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)