Is there a way to get static files with another proxy or without?

David_Z

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Most proxies are very slow and modern webpage contains a lot of images videos js css, which would take a very long time to load.
Is there a way to get those files from local or via another proxies?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
It can be stored in browser cache and loaded later from cache. But this won't work for multi-threading and differnet accounts.
So, I would better advise you just to disable loading images, CSS, media on websites in zenno browser

• Спасибо
Реакции: David_Z

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Most proxies are very slow and modern webpage contains a lot of images videos js css, which would take a very long time to load.
Is there a way to get those files from local or via another proxies?
You can disable image,css etc loading at all. https://zennolab.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/EN/pages/924451321/Browser+settings
Or you can use a traffic monitor to block some big js files from loading, if they are not required for what you are ding.

• Спасибо
Реакции: David_Z и VladZen

David_Z

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can disable image,css etc loading at all. https://zennolab.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/EN/pages/924451321/Browser+settings
Or you can use a traffic monitor to block some big js files from loading, if they are not required for what you are ding.
It can be stored in browser cache and loaded later from cache. But this won't work for multi-threading and differnet accounts.
So, I would better advise you just to disable loading images, CSS, media on websites in zenno browser
Thanks for the reply.
My problem is that some website consider browser as out dated browser if you disable loading images, like discover.com

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Yes, websites say your browser is old because of old user agent, not because of images.

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Код:
string tp = instance.BrowserType.ToString().ToLower();
if (tp.Equals("chrome")){
    tp = "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/108.0.0.0 Safari/537.36";
}
else{
    tp = "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:106.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/106.0";
}

project.Profile.UserAgent = tp;
project.Profile.UserAgentAppVersion = tp;
project.Profile.UserAgentLanguage = "pt-BR";
project.Profile.UserAgentBrowserLanguage = "pt-BR";
project.Profile.Country = "Brazil";
project.Profile.Town = "Rio de Janeiro";
project.Profile.AcceptLanguage = "pt-BR,pt;q=0.8,en-US;q=0.5,en;q=0.3";
project.Profile.AcceptEncoding = "gzip, deflate, br";
Just change or comment language profile as you need.

David_Z

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it possible now with newer version of zennoposter? I mean to get static files with another proxy or without

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)