Is It Possible To Unzip Files On Server In ZP?

allsystems

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys,

Is it possible to upload and unzip a file on my server using Zennoposter? I know its very powerful, how would I do it? C# or some action I am missing?

Thanks

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Everything is possible :-) You can upload a file using Zenno Poster using FTP or HTTP upload and then call a script (also using Zenno Poster, with a GET request) that will unpack it on your sever. If you can write scripts on your server, it's all possible.

allsystems

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey bro,

Thanks for the input, do you mean I do a GET request on the zip file location on the server? Would really appreciate some info, cant figure this out lol

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Give a detailed description about your infrastructure. Do you have a Windows computer and a remote server (a VPS or a on shared hosting)? Is this remote server working with UNIX or Windows? It's hard to advise something without understanding what you have and what you want.

allsystems

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey bro,

I am using a windows 7 laptop and my server is a dedicated server using Linux. I have file manager in cpanel and can unzip through there. I was thinking of doing it that way but it seems a crude solution so I thought some C# code in monster zenno might make it possible

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You normally should find a programmer who would write a simple PHP or Python script.
You could find URLs to files you want to have on that server, and pass the URL to this script. It's up to you if you will use Zenno Poster for that.

Then the script would download it by itself and unpack it.
Or you could find/make a script that would accept files uploaded via HTTP using Zenno Poster or whatever else and then, again, unpack it.

Anyway, any file manipulations inside a server which is remote to your Windows machine have nothing to do with Zenno Poster or any other program of your Windows system.

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)