Insert URL in Articles

mactron

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I have tons of articles and I need to insert up to 3 links in each article.. Is it possible to put links with ZL? All articles are saved in .txt file.

I need structure below:

1. link after 250 words
2. link after 500 words
3. link at the bottom of the article

Последнее редактирование:

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
I have tons of articles and I need to insert up to 3 links in each article.. Is it possible to put links with ZL? All articles are saved in .txt file.
It's possible. Tell me a bit more where you want the links to be placed (in the articles) and I might be able to help you further.

mactron

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. link after 150 - 250 words
2. link after 400 - 500 words

Example attached

Вложения

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. link after 150 - 250 words
2. link after 400 - 500 words

Example attached
I won't go into how to create a "pretty" structure, like adding the link after a sentence.
But the basic idea is that you could count a character (in this case spaces) and add a link after every X.
In the second action in the attached file you can set how many links you want, and where to place them.

If you want a better formatted article I'd recommend to go with C# or PHP and count the spaces along with dots.
Set a range for where you'd like to add the link, like your example above, and see what dot is closest to your range/word count.
Replace that dot with a new dot + 2 new lines + link + 2 new line (to match your attached text file).

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: mactron

mactron

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wooww.... Awesome :-) Thank you!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)