[SOLVED] Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less ..... bla bla bla

loveforfire33

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

ive made a screencast showing you this error. Everything is as it should be but the error comes up still. Tried this on two separate machines - no idea why.

http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cl60q4SqO

Contents of my file BoardNames (on two lines)

animals##{Animals|Animals and other creatures|Amazing Animal Kingdom|Cute Animals|Animals I love|Animals Are Darling|Animal Love|My Animals|I Love Animals|Just Animals|Pure Animals|Loving Animals|Amazing Animals|Animal Stuff|Creatures|Critters|Animals Are Amazing!|All Kinds Of Animals|The Best Animals|Animals Can Teach Us|Fluffy And Not So Fluffy Animals|Adorable Animals|Picutres Of Animals|Animal Obsessed}
architecture##{Architecture|Architecture Design|Architecture interior and design|Cool Architecture|The Beauty of Architecture|Beautiful Places|Amazing Architecture|Amazing Architecture Design|Amazing Architecture, interiors and designs|Amazing Architecture and Design|Cool Architecture|Cool Architecture Design|Cool Architecture, interior and design|Stunning Architecture|Stunning Architecture Design|Stunning Architecture, interiors and design|Beautifull Architecture|Beautifull Architecture Design|Beautifull Architecture interiors and design|Great Architecture|Great Architecture Design|Great Architecture, interiors and designs}

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Send a project please

loveforfire33

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok attached is a file, its the same on all projects i try to make a new project on.

Now i get the error "bad table column name" most of the time i try to make a table.

Very occasionally i can make a table without that error, but when i can then i get the index was out of range error.

Посмотреть вложение Wrong.xmlz

loveforfire33

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
also i have updated to 2.3.0.0 and the error is still there.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
After discussion we decided to not impement feature to call column name from variable.

Последнее редактирование:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)