Inconsistent template

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello

I've created a template but it is inconsistent at an important part:
After it has logged in (and it gives confirmation that I'm logged in), it should go to the 'edit profile' page.
Half of the time it does, but half of time it says that I am not logged in...

I was running 4 thread at the same time and saw that this problem occured with a site, so I took that site and redid it as the only thread with zennoposter to check what would be the problem...but then it worked.

Anyone knows what could be the problem? Cookies or something?

thanks in advance :-)
Archel

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Dynamic URL's? In action recording mode do a right click on "edit profile" --> to branch builder --> Rize --> Click --> Test (click should be done) --> Add to template

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
- There is a pauze but it shouldn't even matter since it goes straight to the page by entering the url (not via a button)
- It can't be the ip since it worked the second time but not the first time with the same ip.
- There's no dynamic url.

Only thing I could think of is that it maybe deletes cookies while running other threads with the same template?

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Usually every instance has it's own cookies and own cache, so this shouldn't be the reason. Maybe try to run at 1 thread and compare success rates with running on 4 threads.

• Спасибо
Реакции: archel

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, it was a very stupid mistake. xd

I forgot to edit my template after a test I did in which it always took the same line from the file to go to pages.
eg line 4 + login page ... line 4 + edit profile page and when it's finished it deletes the line.

If you use one thread, that's no problem but when there are 4 threads running and another thread is finished and deletes its line, line 4 will be a different website and thus it will go to the edit profile page of another website which of course won't work.

Thanks for the help though.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)