Image recognition awfully slow

username

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm a fresh paying customer trying Zennoposter 7.
I've been using SikuliX for past few years and was really hoping to upgrade to use node based ui workflow for building the projects.
I'm really disappointed with speed of the image recognition, it was not available in demo version, so I feel a bit bummed.
It's the same for both Projectbuilder and Zennoposter itself.
I have to wait for ages for your software to recognize an element and I can't set the recognition percentage under 95, it's just locked. I'm used to set it to 66 to get maximum speed out of OpenCV that is the core part of Sikuli.

I know there is a wrapper for OpenCV that Sikuli uses under the hood for C#, why don't you use it? It's free, it's fast and users can just point on any icon for it to automate anything, even for controlling desktops over web streams. It really feels like year 2005 with your solution.
Is there any hope that this is going to be improved?
I think you are just losing a lot of business here, we live in a visual world and websites are constantly changing non-visual data that is sent out to the browsers on the fly just to beat bots that are not good at image recognition.

Again, is there any hope that this is going to be improved? I really like the visual and easy to understand workflow of your software, but according to other threads I've seen here, you just seem to have taken the approach of "nothing is 100 percent perfect, let it be" with this.

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Zoloo

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)