I Really Need Help !!

dandan594

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi

I download the demo version a few days ago and have built a few templates. My problem is every time I try and run the templates I get the error message "HTML element isn´t found, according to the search criteria" on all templates. Everyting in the "debugger" runs fine.

Any help would be great as I can see the potentual of the software and really want to give it a good testing before buying.

Thanks

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi man,

I know this error pretty good, it's really annoying. I suspect the internet connection or the computer to be too slow. At least in my case. What system are you ZP running on?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try puttinng some pauses in your template to allow elements to load. Either that or you are running into dynamic document addresses which can be a pain. If you can't get it figured out, hit me up on skype and I'll help you out.

dandan594

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi

I do not think it is my system or connection as I can run multiple other programs at the same time with no problem (senuke, SB, AMR.....).

The template I am thrying to run is a simple post to "stumbleupon" (just testing).....?

I would of thought that the clearing cookies part of the process would work without pauses.

Is the only way to add pauses to insert an alert?

I am going to reinstall the program to see if that helps I have also made sure it is nothing to do with the firewall.

At a loss really, I am not from a programming back ground and think I must be missing something simple.

Any more ideas would be cool

Danny

PS: BigC your youtube videos are the onlyones that make any sense.....Great work! If you could make a step by step for newbies I would be a buyer for sure.

Благодарностей
Баллы
Try puttinng some pauses in your template to allow elements to load. Either that or you are running into dynamic document addresses which can be a pain. If you can't get it figured out, hit me up on skype and I'll help you out.
Adding pauses might fix that the HTML error occurs, but wouldn't it be better to try to improve the speed in general? At least that's my problem so if you got any advice I would really appreciate if you share it.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)