I have a few beginner questions for ZennoPoster, can you help?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, I have used many programs that will be an alternative to ZennoPoster. Now I want to try ZennoPoster. I'm just curious about a few things, if you take the time to answer my questions, I would be very happy.

For example, I want to create and sell automations with zennoposter, is it like in BAS to create licenses to my customers?

Also, is interface creation as easy as in BAS?

I know that uBot is not supported at the moment, I think the ZennoPoster forum is very active! And so much help! Congratulations everyone, waiting for your answers.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
Hello, I have used many programs that will be an alternative to ZennoPoster. Now I want to try ZennoPoster. I'm just curious about a few things, if you take the time to answer my questions, I would be very happy.

For example, I want to create and sell automations with zennoposter, is it like in BAS to create licenses to my customers?

Also, is interface creation as easy as in BAS?

I know that uBot is not supported at the moment, I think the ZennoPoster forum is very active! And so much help! Congratulations everyone, waiting for your answers.
Hi, I'm sorry but it is not allowed to discus about other softs on this forum. You will have to do your own research and take a decision.
English Help ZennoLab - Confluence (atlassian.net)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)