robertign0

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello all,
I am processing the following:
have spreadsheet with two columns, Titles and Hyperlinks, ex
"Title" "Hyperlink" (to a website)
Title is fine, it is plain text, the problem is, the hyperlink is also being entered as text.
When tried manually to copy from the hyperlink from the spreadsheet, it pastes the hyperlink.
I lost a lot of time trying to solve this.
Question is how to process the hyperlink to a variable or something and it will keep the link, not just plain text?

Only other option which i see, is visiting the spreadsheet and using ctrl c + ctrl v to copy the hyperlink (but this will be a problem with 100 lines)
Any ideas ?

robertign0

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Phoenix, thanks a lot for the answer.
The google spreadsheet is connected and fine, column a has the titles, column b the hyperlinks. The problem is wenn i take the value to the variable, it will be just "naked" text, the hyperlink is not being proceessed...

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
ZennoPoster does not recognize hyperlinks when processing content from table.
You should re-format hyperlinks in your table to actual link value.

robertign0

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Vlad,
thanks a lot for the feedback. How to re format ? in which table, googlespreadsheet or in project maker?
as of now it is google spreadsheet
Column A title, Column B links , Column c Text with hyperlink(=HYPERLINK(B2, A2) ),
i also tried with this :
<a href="variable.links">Read the full article</a>.
Kind of lost, spent the last two days with different set of combinations.
PS another workarround is to type the text and double click on it which brings additional option andthen i can chose option for hyperlink, but the double click emulation is slow/not working and is not bringing the menu
(
instance.WaitFieldEmulationDelay();
// Emulate click
instance.Click(20, 160, 140, 150, "Left", "Normal");
)
Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance and take care

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
I meant re-formatting in Google....
But, if you say it turns to hyperlink just by double click, don't see the problem there.
Where are you going to use the links then?

robertign0

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
In google spreadsheet, it is fine, the problem happens when i take the Column with the hyperlink, it enters it as a normal plain text instead of a link.
the workflow is:
go to site, start new post
get values from spreadsheet to variables(column a title to variable title, column d to variable hyperlinks
process variable a in field title
process variable d in field content
click post

If i copy the value from Column d and paste it manually in the field for content, it works, but when processed by variable it is not working.
I assume it is either something wrong in the formatting or in the input method. (the second row in the project maker screenshot)

Another option is
Enter Title
Enter text (Read Full Article) and double click on it which pops up an editor to add a hyperlink, i can paste the link there, but the problem is, the double click is to slow and not bringing up the editor

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
In google spreadsheet, it is fine, the problem happens when i take the Column with the hyperlink, it enters it as a normal plain text instead of a link.
the workflow is:
go to site, start new post
get values from spreadsheet to variables(column a title to variable title, column d to variable hyperlinks
process variable a in field title
process variable d in field content
click post

If i copy the value from Column d and paste it manually in the field for content, it works, but when processed by variable it is not working.
I assume it is either something wrong in the formatting or in the input method. (the second row in the project maker screenshot)

Another option is
Enter Title
Enter text (Read Full Article) and double click on it which pops up an editor to add a hyperlink, i can paste the link there, but the problem is, the double click is to slow and not bringing up the editor
Ok, I see...
Poster does not copy link from such content in google sheet
I think you should use another view format for cell - Text+html link code in a cell.

robertign0

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok, i will try to dig and check it out.
What about the double click ? any idea what can be done ?
I believe with double click i will solve the problem, double click will bring the editor, image search, and paste the wanted link, manually it works, but dont know why double click is slow and not bringing the editor

robertign0

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
found alternative workarround, keyboard emulator, shiftdown + left arrow, it highlights the text and brings me the editor option.
not the ideal solution, but it works

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)