Http GET request from overloaded server

dariesto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I'm trying to connect to server using http GET, in normal conditions it can request 2-3 times per second, however I have very long time to receive response when server is overloaded (from 15s to 30s). For me it is extremely important to get response from server as fast as possible. Timeout for http GET i have set to 30s.

Anyone have idea to increase possibility to have response in shortest time?
My bots are not fast enough right now so they fail to do the job.

Much appreciated any help.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
How you can affect the speed if server is overloaded?

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Последнее редактирование:

dariesto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for replies, in my case every day at certain hour my bots need to book something (it become available to book only at that time), however my competitors are faster or has faster bots than mine. I'm just wondering how they can have shorter server response when all my bots have to wait during overload.

LexxWork

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
may be he has a shortest route or has a proxy in the same datacenter

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
OP if you have example 15:00 something available on page you are trying to access and 15:00 and 5 sec. it is no more available then you have to schedule your bots before 15:00 because there is some time while bot is starting, and there is also some default delay in HTTP GET action.

Also if your template using just HTTP GET then you have to disable browser:

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for replies, in my case every day at certain hour my bots need to book something (it become available to book only at that time), however my competitors are faster or has faster bots than mine. I'm just wondering how they can have shorter server response when all my bots have to wait during overload.
Maybe this is something you can try, by getting the product ID before it is released?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)