how to use schedule option?

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I got a couple of question regarding how should i set the schedule option :confused: "by the way i always run my templates with -1 execution count and 3-5 threads" using zpmp stans.

1) check enable box to start schedule :-) (i know what this function for)
2) what is "add number of attempts for" ? does it same like execution count ?
3) what is "reset the count of successes" for, and should i check the box when i run a schedule?
4) set the date and time, when i want the templates to run at the "begining box" :-) (i know what this function for)
5) what is "without end", "complete after 1 repetitions" and "complete until" for and how should i set it up ?
6) and lastly how should i set "How often to repeat" section?

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Got same question and i have to say the schedulder isn't ergonomic at all (and buggy), its why i don't use it anymore and start tempalte when i need it. I'm waiting for a huge update of this module..

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
what is "add number of attempts for" ? does it same like execution count ?
Yes. How much attempts will be added each time scheduler will trigger this task.

what is "reset the count of successes" for, and should i check the box when i run a schedule?
Set this to 0 each time scheduler will trigger this task.
http://gyazo.com/58383befc7c434d1a43ecb4c32230e2c.png?1348911051

what is "without end", "complete after 1 repetitions" and "complete until" for and how should i set it up ?
How many times you want this task to be triggered by scheduler.

and lastly how should i set "How often to repeat" section?
Set intervals here. They are all visual.

• Спасибо
Реакции: prosperer888

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
sorry, still can't understand it, so let says i want my templates to run at 9/29/2012 12:00am without end(-1)

1) how should i set it on "add number of attempts" should i use -1?

2) should i check reset the count of success?

3) should i use without end or else?

4) what should i set on how often to repeat i didn't understand this part?

asteria

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
1) how should i set it on "add number of attempts" should i use -1?
For me I normally set it to 1. Every time the templates are executed it will only try 1 time before giving up and then it waits for the next scheduled time.

2) should i check reset the count of success?
It's up to you, this will reset the count of success every time your templates are scheduled to start. So if you leave it to run every hour for a day, you might not know the total number of successes of your templates because it resets itself every hour.

3) should i use without end or else?
For me personally, I set it to without end, that way I know that my templates are always running except those that I've manually stopped.

4) what should i set on how often to repeat i didn't understand this part?
This depends on how often you want ZP to start your template, perhaps every minute, every hour or every day. I hope this helps.

• Спасибо
Реакции: prosperer888

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)