How To Start Zenno With X instances without input it by hand? Any way?

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi people!
I have some questions about Zenno Poster.

Is there any way to start the program and tell ZP how many instances it needs to open? For example I know others programs can do that. Ex. a program can be started via a bat file and adding some data as "parameter" it can open X amount of instances.
I want to know that, to avoid me to restart the server and start Zenno again by hand.
I want that every 4 hours my server reboots and with a single line I could re-start Zenno, but I need to set up by hand the amount of instances I want to be opened.

Its just because I saw some weird problems with my ZP. I detected that sometimes instances "crash" or just stoppped to work.
For example I have a template running 1 time every 4 hours. It has 100 threads so I opened all instances and they wait for a task. As soon as schedule loads a new tasks all them start to work. But when all 4 hours have passed, and a new task is loaded, some instances are not counted on the new task. They simply stop to work.

My last night test gave me the following results:

1st Task: Completed with 100 threads.
2nd Task: Not Completed, it only took 62 threads.
3rd Task: Not Completed, it only took 32 threads.
4th Task: Running with only 24 threads.

I really dont know why Zenno doesnt take ALL threads again. It stop and lock instances to a previous task and dont use them on the new task.

So I decided a good way to avoid this kind of crash is reboot the pc/server or interrupt threads and start them again, but I prefer to reboot the pc cause it can be made using bats.
But to get the above process 100% automatic I need to know if there is any way to start Zenno and tell it that I want X amount of instances started waiting for a task.

Hope someone can help me, I searched all the forum and ALL questions about this kind of problems were not replied.

Thanks
Damian

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Damian, at the moment there is no such feature to start ZennoPoster with preloaded settings for count of instces running.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I need it too. I think now it is impossible with ZP 3.X I hope in version 4.0 ...

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok Admin, thank you!
This could be a good feature for V4. Hope it gets added too!
Thanks

Damian

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)