how to split a text by character numbers?

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i have a long text. i wanna split it to subtexts, each one just 300 words.
how should i do this?
for example the text below has 648 words, how can i make zennoposter count this text words and split the text to two texts each one with 300 words?

Swift made their Swiftology with us, a collection of values that they run their business with. The front and back covers feature artistic representations of each of the eight values. These lovely books made their way through the shop, delighting us all with their bold geometric design and generous use of color.

Alicia McVey, CCO at Swift, shared a the story behind the books. “Swiftology is a set of values, a philosophy we developed over time that represents how we work and what we believe. The sum of these beliefs makes us who we are. They inspire us, hold us accountable and guide our decisions. Several years ago, leadership and employees collaborated to come up with on a set of 15 Swiftologies that defined the Swift ethos. In 2017, we felt it was time to edit and reboot, to really get sharp on our guiding principles. We arrived at the eight core beliefs shown on the inside cover of the notebook. Each Swiftie (and new employee) receives a Swiftology Scout Book notebook. The cover design corresponds with eight flags we have hanging in our main entrance, and in addition to displaying the flags, we wanted each person to have something personal. The idea is the books serve as a reminder of the beliefs that make us who we are.”
Founded by Claire Wasserman, Ladies Get Paid is an organization dedicated to giving women the tools and support they need to get equal pay and promotion in the workplace. It’s an inspiring community, with over 10,000 strong women from all 50 states and over 50 countries. Ladies Get Paid worked with Scout Books to publish their Workplace Bill of Rights, a book created to educate members on the current state of gender at work, and giving them an empowering tool in the fight for equal pay.
“I believe we can change the world, one raise at a time. As each each of us makes progress, we are all one step closer to the top. As the saying goes, ‘A rising tide raises all boats.’” — Claire Wasserman
Joy is a one-stop-shop for your wedding planning. Create a website, send RSVPs, and share photos from the event all on one site (or app.) The best part? Right now it’s totally free. Joy is serious about making their couples happy, so in addition to their great service, they created Scout Books to send as a thank-you to their couples.
“There are only so many Starbucks gift cards you can send as a thank you. We decided we wanted to have something more meaningful and useful to give to those couples who lend us their time for user research, product testing, or in the rare case, as an apology for some sort of error on our part. We feel confident that the Scout Books represent our brand: the quality, the practicality, and the focus on design.”
Photographer Nicole Mason worked with Scout Books to publish her first printed book, a collection of instant photos taken on her travels across the world. We loved seeing Nicole’s photography come to life, reproduced in gorgeous black and white. Nicole focuses on creating timeless work with a nostalgic aesthetic, and this book is a perfect representation of that.
“To me, the series of images in the book are a reminder to enjoy the ordinary in life, and to remember that some of the simplest times are what we define our lives by. There’s not a lot of money or fancy things involved, in fact most the situations I was in when taking these were nothing more than driving around with friends and eating cheap food. When I use this camera to shoot, I’m often thinking “what do I want to remember about this time?” and these photos are the answers to that question; they are a lot of the most joy-filled and memorable moments in my life.”

Последнее редактирование:

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Последнее редактирование:

MaxoudePaname

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have the same question :-) Do you success it ? How can we do it ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 853
Баллы

Katana

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If I had to do it personally I would have transformed the text into a list of words, then I would have created a counter that increments up to 300 (on each increment, I tell it to copy the word into a .txt file)

bhtvdmeer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Split by count of spaces

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)