How to speed up debug run?

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm currently using version 4, about to update to v5, trying it's demo, on debug, it run step by step, how to speed it up to breakpoint without it goes through one by one?

I'm using counter, usually hundreds to thousands, on debug this counter run one by one, on old version, once I click run to breakpoint, it goes quickly there. How to speed up this v5 debug? It's too slow.

Another thing, you guys often have discount, why never have discount for updates?

Последнее редактирование:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
I'm currently using version 4, about to update to v5, trying it's demo, on debug, it run step by step, how to speed it up to breakpoint without it goes through one by one?

I'm using counter, usually hundreds to thousands, on debug this counter run one by one, on old version, once I click run to breakpoint, it goes quickly there. How to speed up this v5 debug? It's too slow.

Another thing, you guys often have discount, why never have discount for updates?
Hi. Click this option to disable slow debug.

Make sure that even with this option Your template will work faster in ZennoPoster than in Project Maker anyway.

There is newer discounts for updates, company politic I guess. ;-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: kura2berlari

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)