how to show the text captcha??

coolbb

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
the text captcha is "Security Question to stop Spammers This website is for writers from which state?"
i get the text and put it in the {-Variable.captcha-}
now how to show the text in the captcha window for Filling Manually ???

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
You should find that element in element tree and then with right click choose "This is captcha"
Show resource if you need more info.

coolbb

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You should find that element in element tree and then with right click choose "This is captcha"
Show resource if you need more info.
no,which you suggest only for one site,i did not want to register in one site, i need to register in many many similar sites, the element tree such as the form,the tag,the value,the attribe etc is not the same, so i had to judge if there is a captcha or not by text!!!
how to show the text i got in the captcha????

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
no,which you suggest only for one site,i did not want to register in one site, i need to register in many many similar sites, the element tree such as the form,the tag,the value,the attribe etc is not the same, so i had to judge if there is a captcha or not by text!!!
how to show the text i got in the captcha????
You should look on page with parsing some text from page to determine is there captcha or not. Try to check this. http://wiki.zennolab.com/doku.php?id=en:creating-a-regular-expressions

Cheers

coolbb

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You should look on page with parsing some text from page to determine is there captcha or not. Try to check this. http://wiki.zennolab.com/doku.php?id=en:creating-a-regular-expressions

Cheers
My god, i was crazy by your answer!!!!!

i can got the captcha text by the regular the expressions with no problem!!!!
please notice, my question is how to show the catcha text in the captcha window???? the captcha window which i need to put the result in it!!! thanks!

if you know please answer, if you did not know please pass! thansk!

ol1ver

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

please notice, my question is how to show the catcha text in the captcha window???? the captcha window which i need to put the result in it!!! thanks!

PM makes standart Variables, see variables during the test

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

Do you think i do not know any answer about zenno ? :-)
1. Please read everything in wiki
2. Make your questions more clear, because i even now do not understand clear what you asking for. :D Find captcha element on page and choose it as captcha, if there is 100 different elements on 100 different sites then you should make 100 different search actions. That it.

coolbb

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you think i do not know any answer about zenno ? :-)
1. Please read everything in wiki
2. Make your questions more clear, because i even now do not understand clear what you asking for. :D Find captcha element on page and choose it as captcha, if there is 100 different elements on 100 different sites then you should make 100 different search actions. That it.
thanks,yes i have 100 sites need to register, but i want not to make 100 different search actions.

i try to make one project, and need it can runing in 100 different sites!! all the text captcha element on page are not the same in each sites!!! and i i want not to make 100 different search actions. so i had to regexp the captcha text and put it in the variable, and the next step is need variable(captcha text) display in the captcha windown as the image captcha! how to do it, or the zenno can not do it!???

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
if captcha elements in HTML are not the same on all sites how you plan to extract it with regex?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)