How to Setup a Javascript Macro

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I need to run some data through a javascript but I haven't been able to figure out how to get the data into the macro that is running the script. :confused:

Are there any examples on how to get data into a javascript macro?

Thanks!

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In answer to my first question, it turns out you can just hard code the "Execution result" FieldData of a previous step into the JavaScript.

Is there another way of doing this?

For example is it possible to just use the execution result of the previous step no matter what it was?
Perhaps every step generates a temporary value, perhaps temporary value could be accessed from within a macro?

CSS

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In answer to my first question, it turns out you can just hard code the "Execution result" FieldData of a previous step into the JavaScript.

Is there another way of doing this?

For example is it possible to just use the execution result of the previous step no matter what it was?
Perhaps every step generates a temporary value, perhaps temporary value could be accessed from within a macro?
As far as i know, you can only paste same values in JS and after debug replace it to "FieldDara" of previous branch

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks css.

Just discovered you rename the id of any action step to a unique string value. You can then hard code the "execution result" of the renamed steps into your script and it will work. :D

CSS

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)