How to set up all the email registrations and only then check for activation?

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

If I add a .txt file full of registration links, I would like the software to register first all the links and then, only then, go to the email box and check the activations links, how to do this please?

Also ,

I am having a second problem, all the links form the platform I would like to use are going to the spam bin of hotmail, how to stop the script right before he goes to activate the link? This way I ahve enough time to move the links form the spam bin to the inbox...or perhap, the software can also check the spam bin?

Thanks,

BamBam

crazyflx

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I can answer the first part of your question, but not the second (as I haven't worked with hotmail within ZP before).

If you've got a txt file full of registration links, and want to perform an action with all of them before moving on and doing something else, you just need a simple loop and logic operation. I've attached a template as an example. In a nutshell, here is an explanation of the attached template:

Посмотреть вложение looping.xml

Count how many links are in the .txt file

Set a counter to negative 1, and then increase that to zero.

Logic operation to check if the counter value is greater than that of the number of links in the txt file. If not, go perform taking a line from the text file and doing what you need to with it, and then looping back to the part of the template that increments the counter value.

If the counter value IS greater than that of the number of strings that were in the txt file, then visit hotmail.

Hope that helps.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks for your great help,
I am going to download your file now and see what you have done.

Thanks!

BamBam

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

crazyflx

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank gcomm and crazyflx,

But I am a little lost with the "{-Pause-|-2-}"

Does it puases the script for 2 minutes? What is the number 2 for?

Also I have a question regarding the way the software interpretes the data, in the script of crazyflx, there are 2 boxes with "GET" data in it, then at the end the "GET". Does the macro script always reads from top to bottom and then only gives the required action of the "SET" paramaters when a "GET" Function is read?

Sorry about the newb question but macro is really new to me.

Thank you,

Ben

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The Pause is in seconds...

60 = 1 minute
you can also insert a random time in between - this is more "human like"

Macros read from top to bottom yes. You can set all your Macros at the beginning of the template if you wish to generate your needed data...

Like :

Pull your email from file
Create a Username
Create a random date / password

Then you can take the execution result of those macros and dump them in the appropriate steps... watching any of the registration tutorials (once or twice) on youtube will help you understand faster (twitter registration / wordpress etc.)

The Macros at the end of projects are normally saving the generated usernames / passwords / dates etc. - to a text file for later use...

Keep watching the videos on youtube and do things step by step... it will all fall into place. Alot of the community in here has had the same problems as you, just keep asking questions and researching, you will be having fun in no time -

more videos here -

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Oh man Galacomm, not my friend anymore? :( Didn't send a shout out to my vids? See if I don't keep the honeys to myself. :p

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the reply to both of you/

I would like to know,
Do you have a tutorial about forum post creation please?

I would like to create posts in forums following a keywords by keywords, ie, I would like to manually choose the forums I like and then open an account,post a spinned question.
This seem quiet complex no?

Thank you,

BamBam

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The forum poster is not complex just another type of process.

I would start by making one template for the registration of your forum.

2nd make the "poster" for your template.

==================================
BTW: I hope you seen the link in my above post to iamthedarkwiz videos on youtube....

Although he swings anti-hetero hes very good with Zennoposter... ;-)

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the reply,

I will have to look at this very well, I just love the software!!!

BamBam

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)