How to set .com or .co.uk

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm making a template to signup to Yahoo but I'm in the UK so I get yahoo.co.uk then when I put it on my VPS I get Yahoo.com. Same with AOL.com and hotmail.com. The signup page changes depending on the IP of the proxy.

Is there a simple way to stipulate hotmail.COM even though the server IP is in the UK?

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks Step85,

I have the same problem though.

I've created my first simple bot which creates hotmail.com accounts. When I test it in project maker it works fine both on my IP (I'm in the UK) and with any of the 10 private proxies I have.

However, when I put it on Zennoposter which is on my VPS in the netherlands every time, the sign up fails because it goes to a different signup page for UK people with a different form.

I was using free proxies so I created a rule that used only US proxies but I still have the same problem. I then added my private proxies to Zennoposter and it still failed even though they bring up the correct form when I'm running it from Projectmaker...

It's making me pull my hair out!! I've attached the file if anyone can tell me where I'm going wrong. I'm sure it's just a noob mistake but I can't see it!!!

Thanks

Вложения

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've just done a template for safe-mail.net and it was a lot easier! Just knocked out 500 accounts very easily!!

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
the problem is not creating safe-mail.net accounts, is after to receive emails...many will never reach the box...

Umibozu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It sucks noone with more experience will reply. I am at same level as you with the hotmail one.
Your template didn't look too bad, I would have thought private proxies could have made the difference. All I managed to create with free proxies (elite) was rambler accounts.
For those I tried, they got to the mail box with no problem. I was about to check safe mail but previous comment gave me cold feet. Plus I need some aol, hotmail, anyone had luck with hotmails using shared proxies?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Using public proxies and good success rate of accounts creation can be named only luck and nothing else, since each respected site has a lot of protections and first of all it is a ban list for proxy and how awesome this template wouldn't be with bad public proxies it will suck.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)