How to save error log when running a ZennoPOSTER job?

JanPaul999

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, for some reason my account has been disabled from posting in the zennoposter client section even though I'm a paying customer, so that's why i'm asking here...

So the scenario is... I have this looping zennoposter template that runs fine when debugging in project maker, but when i run in it in zennoPoster it fails after a while (can take up to 1 hour).

My question: is there a log generated by zennoPOSTER that'll show me the error that made the template loop fail?

If not, how could I build such a log system myself in project maker, so that even when I'm using zenno poster, I still have an error log to look at for debugging?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Don't create huge loops. ZennoPoster was built with inner looper. It called count of executions. You create template and run it 100 times instead of running 1 template with 100 inner iterations.

JanPaul999

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I created a loop because the script is running through long lists of domains (these lists are of variable length) in batches of 50 at the time.

So because they are of variable length i made the script a loop so it will just loop until done, that's not a problem is it? Works just fine for me...

Except sometimes it fails somewhere in the process, but the failing has nothing to do with the loop as far as i can tell. It probably has to do with something not loading right, or a website blocking me because of too many request. But I can't know what it is exactly because I don't know how to output that information in to an error report.

Can you please tell me how I would do that? I mean outputting errors when a zenno poster job fails, so i can locate and fix the problem. The loop is not the problem unless zenno somehow can't handle loops.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
All logs are located in Logs folder

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)