How to Save Email + Password to File During Account Registration?

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I am trying to understand where to insert an Action that will immediately save/get my newly registered account's email + password, then save it to text file in this format email:password.

I would need for it to obviously pass the step where the form accepts the email + password, so it doesn't save incorrectly formatted emails/password or previously used emails.

Additionally, which Action should be used to get this done? Is it List Processing Only?

Thanks in advance.

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For your purposes you can use action File - Write text
Or this action does not suit your needs?

Вложения

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, can I leave that floating or do I have to link with an arrow to a process the project flow?

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It depends on logic of your template. If you want to use the data afterthat, you can link this action with others.

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't suppose I need to use the data that is saved, as in a registration process, the bot will remain signed in right after registration. Therefore, I can have the bot perform an action right after the registration steps. So the save to file step will be independent on the next actions the bot takes.

I just want the data that is registered to be saved to a file. I just am not sure that when it saves to file, if the project workflow ends there or if the File action can float in the project workflow without having to be attached to the next steps I want to perform.

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For further using of your data use the action Data - Profile Processing - Save. Thereby, you will be able to use the account also after the registration.

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: SocialJunkie

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you!

• Спасибо
Реакции: copper12

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)