How to run Multiple projects at the same time or one after the other

Frederic

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi; (new to ZennoLab) and I hope someone can help me.

I've been able to successfully create a project in Zeno Project Maker; however is there a way to have to program "move to the next tab" of the Project Maker poster and start the new project? Or perhaps a way to have this sort of thing work in the Zeno Poster?

Anyone can help? Thanks

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
Not fully understand ur message.
If u want new tab, like new tab in browser u can do it (action: Tab control)
If u want solution when one project starts another one. U can do it (action: project in project, in toolbar of editor)
If u want to edit 2 projects. U can do it too again (CTRL+N in editor)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 849
Баллы
When you execute project in ZennoPoster (not in Project Maker), it runs separate browser instance for every project. So, every project will be executed in its own dedicated browser.

Frederic

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you VladZen! Another question - how to get around the drop down menu selection? When I try to select it project maker it simply doesn't recognize it.

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы

Frederic

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't have that anywhere on my toolbar of actions; where is that located?

Frederic

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also, is the system able to pull info from an excel sheet and fill out forms on the web?

For example; Zeno reads the Name from an excel sheet and fills out the Name field in different sites that are part of my project?
I'd like to fill out forms for my clients (about 30 sites) and would like to automate this process for all my clients as much as possible

Again any help would be awesome!

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't have that anywhere on my toolbar of actions; where is that located?
Click on element right button of mouse -> "Action designer"

Also, is the system able to pull info from an excel sheet and fill out forms on the web?

For example; Zeno reads the Name from an excel sheet and fills out the Name field in different sites that are part of my project?
I'd like to fill out forms for my clients (about 30 sites) and would like to automate this process for all my clients as much as possible

Again any help would be awesome!
That is possible too. Just use table processing, just put information from tables in variables, and put variables in fields. Basic actions. Use zenno/wiki =)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)