how to prevent redirecting to another website?!

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi, i have a problem, for some of my templates when i open and run them, website inside the project redirect to another website!! for example to this one:
http://hstraffa.com/l?link=5769b6070cf2c5a297d34ff2&subid=tds&subid2=mobile&source=trafficback&adult=0&lt=REDIRECT
i used tab setting and set timer to 3-5 second but it just solved it temporally.
how can i prevent built-in browser inside PM to redirect my desired website to redirect to another spammy websites?
i scanned my pc with anti virus but nothing came up and i also must mention this problem is just for just some templates....

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
no, i expressed my problem badly.
i want for example login to blogsky . com to update my weblogs but after loading this website inside PM or ZP the correct URL redirect to that link, i mentioned above, and project can't move on to another step.
to prevent this matter i used tab setting but this redirection occurs fast, how can i block that? :(
it's like a pain in ass for me because not every project facing this problem just a few...

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
If there is set some redirect from blogsky then you can not do anything. Probably they marked your account as spam account and redirecting you to some offer or something

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If there is set some redirect from blogsky then you can not do anything. Probably they marked your account as spam account and redirecting you to some offer or something
no this is not the case...
when i open them inside my own desktop browser there is not such problem!
it's a pain in ass and all on my nerve! i know the problem is at my end, maybe it's because of built-in browser version in Zenno, it's outdated... i don't know... i just know for some websites it just redirect to spammy sites :(
and i can't control this and i don't know how to prevent zenno to redirect to another website....

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i'll surely do that but don't doubt this problem can be at my end, i had similar problem on my smartphone when browsing on web, redirecting to por.n websites or this shitty spammy sites but in project maker?! hell no! even on my own desktop browser there is not such problem. as i said i'm 99% sure you won't get this shitty error. and don't forget this problem is not just for blogsky, some another websites also have this problem and this fu..cki!... slowed my project and i'm behind schedule, as i must run projects one by one in PM not ZP.
i can give u access by teamviewer to see that yourself...if you would like to....
p.s my antivirus is updated.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Seems like it's related to you hardware, pc+ router. Try to test on another PC> Maybe this will solve the problem

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
Hey @sonatine sorry for delay but I just checked blogsky with login and password you sent me.

I have tried to login with chrome and then tried to login with Project maker. Both places redirected me to account dashboard. I guess thats just fine.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)