How to organize files when using a template for the same platform?

messageinabox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have created a template for the same platform.

For the account creation, output is to save -- SiteName,Username,Email,Password and save it to
{-Project.Directory-}Accounts\{-Variable.SiteName-}.txt

Now for posting, I have a table SiteName1.txt that contains SiteName,Username,Email,Password which I will use to navigate to the site and login.

I have about 100 sites, so in the Accounts folder I will have around 100 files (SiteName1.txt, SiteName2.txt, ...) and if I create 50 accounts for each site, I will have 50 account details (line separated) in each of the file (SiteName1.txt, SiteName2.txt, ...).

During posting I can call a random file from Accounts folder using Get File List>Bind to File>Table processing-Take line, my question is - if I want to have 100 postings (or less than 100, based on the number of files inside Accounts folder) how can I get a random file and make sure that I won't get the same file again (say I will create 20 threads in ZennoPoster).

Ideally, it won't delete the SiteName1.txt files because it will contain my login details for that site.

PS. I am able to successfully create accounts and post for a single site (saving of login details and organization of files is kind of simple) but I'm stuck with the organization of files if I create it using single platforms.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)