how to make captcha with capmonster?

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i know i know! it's an obvious question but believe me i couldn't make it happen and create a captcha for my desired blogs, it's the story.
as some may know i live in iran and we don't have credit cards here to buy for example captcha keys, and i want for a project many many captchas (as much as about 1m captchas! so even i could find a way to overcome this problem it will cost me a fortune!) and they are simple and i need between about 30 kinds of captcha (all simple form) but i can' create them with capmonster:( i tried a lot but nothing is result.
may someone teach me how to make a captcha by capmonster? of course i don't need him/her to create all captchas i want for me, just a simple one like this one:

is enough for me to know what to do and follow that to make other captchas (all are for iranian blogs that i want to use that to blog commenting and all have simple form)
i'm willing even to pay someone to teach me this, i don't know how much even this takes times but i will be glad to make your time worth it (even i'm not that much rich)
please before doing this request, say how much u want to receive?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
It's impossible to teach Capmonster 1 for this captcha. It has different fonts in it.

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
mmmm how can i know what captchas have compatible fonts with Capmonster? can i post here images of my interested captchas so u or other people can make comment about them?
i'm kinda confused here, so how can i make captchas? i mean u see these iranian blogs each one use a simple captcha and they don't change their patterns and it doesn't worth to buy that much captchas because as i said before i need many many captchas, so what do u suggest to pass this problem? i saw in one of your templates, u passed captcha without needing to enter that (template do that itself) ( i saw it on your website or somewhere else? i don't remember!!)
any kinda of help will be appreciated, i wanna send comments to about 500k blogs and it's a headache to buy this much captcha key when every of them has a similar pattern

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
what about CapMonster 2?
it's a standalone software?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Yes

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
how can buy it? it's not an option to buy it on the main page.
can i work with CP2 easily? i had problem with CP 1, oh lord, i know i have friends here to help me out....

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Capmonster 2 available in Russian only.
It will be released in English soon

7make

Client
Благодарностей
1 310
Баллы

Обращаем Ваше внимание на то, что данный пользователь заблокирован.
Не рекомендуем проводить с 7make какие-либо сделки.

Create one module for your captcha

upload_2015-8-29_19-51-59.png

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)