How To Grab Proxy Value when I Pull it from ZP?

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Normally I pull my private proxies from a list but lately I have been having ZP look after them to make sure
they are staying off the ban lists and so on. So I just assign them at startup in the control panel as normal.

Is there an easy way to grab the proxy and assign it to a value I am missing.
I want to keep track of what was done with each proxy.

I know I could go to what's my ip or whatnot and regex it
out, but wondering if there is some easier way I don't know of?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I would use lists and take proxies from there. Why this method doesn't fit your needs?

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would use lists and take proxies from there. Why this method doesn't fit your needs?
It does work, but I had a situation using shared (semi private) proxies and 50 of them were put on a spam list.
The accounts being created with those proxies all got suspended.

I was hoping to use ZP checker to make sure chosen proxy was not on any ban list.

It's not a huge deal just did not want to have to load a website to get proxy
when ZP already knows what it is.

Would be nice if I could just export after running them through the checker but it looks like I can not do that. :rolleyes:

BTW is there a good reason we can't export proxies from the checker?

I find it VERY annoying that I can not.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I'm not sure how you would check proxies for ban in ProxyChecker. If there are some indicators on site for that, you just check them and if they are found you delete this proxy from file.

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm not sure how you would check proxies for ban in ProxyChecker. If there are some indicators on site for that, you just check them and if they are found you delete this proxy from file.
The blacklist filter pulled them from the list, said they were blacklisted.
I'd be nice to be able to export the ones left to a list to pull from.

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying, you mean manually delete them? ^_^

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
And im not sure I understand you)))
I meant that if you have your own txt file with proxies and take them from there you can always delete bad proxies inside your template (if registration fails and so on)

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And im not sure I understand you)))
I meant that if you have your own txt file with proxies and take them from there you can always delete bad proxies inside your template (if registration fails and so on)
OK...
Yeah well they start doing things like making the site load VERY slowly, causing
the accounts to say username taken (when they are not). Telling me my my password is does not have enough
characters (when it does), not asking for a conform email (still lets me create account) but it is ruined.

All this because of bad proxy.

Seems stupid to deal with all of this with logic when the program has a built in checker that could
help me avoid all that.... That is what I was saying.

I can work around it, though thanks for reply.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Seems stupid to deal with all of this with logic when the program has a built in checker that could
help me avoid all that.... That is what I was saying.
The main thing that i dont kno w how proxychecker whould help you to detect any of these things.

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The main thing that i dont kno w how proxychecker whould help you to detect any of these things.
Yeah, you might be right, I was thinking that these issues were happening only with the proxies that were getting caught by the blacklist filter but I was wrong.

I got a fresh batch of private proxies and still had troubles straight away.

It seems I am having some sort of anonymity issue still :mad:

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
There are not any anonymity bugs in last version.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)