How to GET actually used proxy and pass to Recaptcha Addon

wificon

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

1. I want to GET from browser actually used proxy, but i don't know how. Is there any solution for that ?

2. I want to PASS it to Recaptcha Addon with POST query (&proxy=)

3. I have my own provate Google Proxy but its secured in 2 ways (user+password) and IP lock. Is it possible to use it with Recaptcha Addon ? What should I do to make it working ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
1. What browser from? built-in zenno browser or usual browser on your computer?
2. Yes, you can pass it in POST query. just write proxy address in the following format - type:login:password@ip:port
3. Yes, even private proxues with login:password and IP binding can be used. Proxy address format is the same.
Note, that we have special option to set proxies for ReCaptcha addon:
Proxies for sitekey.png

wificon

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. What browser from? built-in zenno browser or usual browser on your computer?
2. Yes, you can pass it in POST query. just write proxy address in the following format - type:login:password@ip:port
3. Yes, even private proxues with login:password and IP binding can be used. Proxy address format is the same.
Note, that we have special option to set proxies for ReCaptcha addon:
Посмотреть вложение 26130
1. Internal ZP browser (i need to get proxy that is used actually used by project and put it to variable) - i dont know how to GET actually used proxy ?
2. OK, i will try.

Yes I want to put my private proxies there. But i want to have possibility to USE the same proxy as is used in project and if it fails to then eventually use prvate.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)