How to fix « Error accessing Instance.ActivateExtension » ?

protoss33

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys !
On some project avec few minutes I get a lot of errors « Error accessing Instance.ActivateExtension » …
It running without any probleme for few threads then I get that errors … I need stop the template and launch it again etc…
I don’t understand how to fix it, I rend about many people get that error also …
I don’t really understand how to fix it?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 851
Баллы
Hi guys !
On some project avec few minutes I get a lot of errors « Error accessing Instance.ActivateExtension » …
It running without any probleme for few threads then I get that errors … I need stop the template and launch it again etc…
I don’t understand how to fix it, I rend about many people get that error also …
I don’t really understand how to fix it?
This error means you are working with browser extensions in your project and the extension tab is closed or not available,
or there is wrong tab selected in action properties of the operation that fails.

protoss33

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This error means you are working with browser extensions in your project and the extension tab is closed or not available,
or there is wrong tab selected in action properties of the operation that fails.
But the project work perfectly in projectmaker and it work good with 10 to 20 threads, if i add more threads, i will get this error sooner.

protoss33

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I found few trick to "fix" it ...

First this error happen with some extension (not all) on Zennoposter (not project maker) with many threads.
Second, this error seem happen with Remote Desktop and it seem to work if i use Team Viewver instead.

So i guess something wrong on some extension when there is no a real screen connected and when we we remote desktop.

To fix it... there is 3 ways :
1) Use zenno on a computer with a screen and not a server
2) Use Team Viewver
3) Try to find an other extension...

This bug is weird but hope it will can help few people.

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)