How to enter Full Name and also Randomize birthday?

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
*Edited cuz I figured out the first and last name. But is there a way to randomize a drop down birthday list? Also I am trying to hit browse then find a picture and upload it. Should I use rize + click to click browse and then should I put a delay until it finishes uploading or will zp automatically wait for it to be done uploading?

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nevermind about the first and last name, I got that sorry. But still not sure about the randomizing a dropdown birthday.

dusk

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well it depends on the fields.

If it is the days you could use macro builder - Random - Random number within a specified range and then enter 1 in the first field and 28 in the second.

No higher than 28 because of leap years.

If for month us same as above but enter 1 and 13

If for the year, you will have to check how many are in the list and enter the numbers accordingly.

• Спасибо
Реакции: JD123

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ya but that won't work on a clickable drop down list though right? Doesn't that only work for fields that fill in with text?

dusk

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well I haven't used this for birthdays but when I made a hotmail template I used it to randomise the security question.
See below.
{-Random.Int-|-1-|-7-}

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ya but that won't work on a clickable drop down list though right? Doesn't that only work for fields that fill in with text?
JD it will work on the dropdown boxes. You just have to figure out what the inputs need to be. Most birthdays and birthmonths are easy, use random as suggested. The birthyear you have to see if the values are like 1975 or a number such as 43 and then randomize that.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)