How to Emulate Humans in Search Engines

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys,

I need to create a template to emulate some searches for keywords on search engines and want it to be as "human" as possible.

I have some good proxies in the US (Mostly shared and public but tested and updated every hour)
The template will emulate pauses, keystrokes, page visiting, multiple queries, etc...
I've many scheduled tasks all day long (from 9:00 AM to 22:00 PM) increasing their number during "lunch time and after 18:00 PM" hours

Are there any other settings on ZP to make that template as "human" as possible, without spotting it's an automated bot?

Thank you!
Ciao

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
If you can get proxys to use. Do you think google can not ?
I would like to say that there is nearly impossible to cheat google... You will get your adsense account banned sooner or later... If you interested to cheat adsense...

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can randomize your user-agent to make a visiting from more peoples in different web browsers and operating systems..!

you can set user-agent to your project in Profile Settings

Screen Shot: user-agent.jpg

Thank you.!

• Спасибо
Реакции: ninny83

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you can get proxys to use. Do you think google can not ?
I would like to say that there is nearly impossible to cheat google... You will get your adsense account banned sooner or later... If you interested to cheat adsense...
Thank you, but as I wrote before it's not intended for adsense :-)

I just want simulate users that search for a specific brand and improve some bounce rates.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Thank you, but as I wrote before it's not intended for adsense :-)

I just want simulate users that search for a specific brand and improve some bounce rates.
Then you can use user agents from file and even control what browsers looking that brand... Use Profile action and set user agent...

• Спасибо

underwear

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Referred, user agent, and good proxies!
Good luck!

• Спасибо

hookpilot

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Interesting. I wonder if pumping up the CTR artificially (human like), may have some impact in how G ranks a site...

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
what do you mean by "usage metrics signals" ?

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
He means that each "virtual user" will be doing different things on the site. browsing, searching, clicking here and there etc.

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
He means that each "virtual user" will be doing different things on the site. browsing, searching, clicking here and there etc.
Yes, it's uspposed to be so...simulate humans that perform a search for a keyword and click on a site and perform some actions on tha site (it's supposed to improve th CTR on the serps and bounce rates)

Ciao!

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ah so our template need to emulate all of this action with switch and IF

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)