How to deal with execution branches in CC

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When converting a project into Code Creator, what do we do about the steps that use the results of other steps, i.e.; {-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●7●0●3●7●9●-|-≡1≡3≡6≡3≡0≡6≡1≡0≡7≡8≡-}", "{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●7●0●3●7●9●-|-≡5≡7≡5≡4≡5≡5≡6≡7≡4≡-} that is copied into code creator. Do we need to assign variables to these steps and then call them in CC or what?

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Clint, I think that the long and short is it may be better to redo your work in code creator. REally sucks, but I've encountered may issues on transfer. Unless we can write work arounds - only the admins can really tell. Well, I guess that cc has only been out for a few weeks - we'll just cast out the demons in the software as time goes forward, lol.

Frank

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I haven't had much luck with creating templates in CC much either. It looks like it doesn't handle the macros too well. I guess it would be good for doing the parsing and regular expressions, but I can't seem to get it to pull anything out of a file and input into a text field.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
When converting a project into Code Creator, what do we do about the steps that use the results of other steps, i.e.; {-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●7●0●3●7●9●-|-≡1≡3≡6≡3≡0≡6≡1≡0≡7≡8≡-}", "{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●7●0●3●7●9●-|-≡5≡7≡5≡4≡5≡5≡6≡7≡4≡-} that is copied into code creator. Do we need to assign variables to these steps and then call them in CC or what?
It is impossible to make a full correct conversion of the xml template to the C# or PHP code. Import does not support the logic of the non linear templates and does not support macroses like {-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●7●0●3●7●9●-|-≡1≡3≡6≡3≡0≡6≡1≡0≡7≡8≡-}. You should redo it buy your self

I haven't had much luck with creating templates in CC much either. It looks like it doesn't handle the macros too well. I guess it would be good for doing the parsing and regular expressions, but I can't seem to get it to pull anything out of a file and input into a text field.
For filling fileds with information from the file you can use the macroses for example (create a file text.txt of your disk d: with some strings)
PHP:
using System;
using System.IO;
using Zennolab.CommandCenter;

namespace BlankTemplate
{
    internal class Step1
    {
        public static int Execute(Instance instance)
        {
            // Переход на lessons.zennolab.com/en/advanced
            Tab tb = instance.MainTab;
            if ((tb.IsVoid) || (tb.IsNull)) return -1;
            if (tb.IsBusy) tb.WaitDownloading();
            tb.Navigate("lessons.zennolab.com/en/advanced");
            if (tb.IsBusy) tb.WaitDownloading();

HtmlElement he;
            he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress("0").FindElementByTag("form", 0).FindChildByName("email");
            if (he.IsVoid) {
                he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress("0").FindElementByTag("form", 0).FindChildById("email");
            }
            if (he.IsVoid) {
                he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress("0").FindElementByTag("form", 0).FindChildByAttribute("input:text", "fulltag", "input:text", "text", 2);
            }
            if (he.IsVoid) return -1;

// Rise macros
            he.SetValue(instance.RiseMacros("File.GetString", new [] { "D:\\text.txt", "random", "false" }), true);
            return 0;
        }
    }
}

• Спасибо
Реакции: loxllxol и bigcajones

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)