How to create threads

Tenor Bish

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, in project manager I created a project where I want to post 400 different articles on 400 of my blogs.

When I try to post with zennoposter it creates 1 thread and plans to go through the 400 blogs 1 by 1 in order to post to them which will take too long.

How do I make each blog posting process a thread so I can set up zennoposter to post with 400 threads so it can post to all 400 blogs at the same time?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Hey and welcome.

400 threads are way too much, your PC wont be able to handle that I guess.
But you can set threads there ( Its Russian but just same field )

Tenor Bish

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey and welcome.

400 threads are way too much, your PC wont be able to handle that I guess.
But you can set threads there ( Its Russian but just same field )

No, my PC can handle 400 threads. And I know how to set it. It just won't run on 400 threads. In the project manager is there a thread icon somewhere that I can put in my project or something? If not can someone send my one of their projects that is running multi-thread so I can see how you set up your project in project manager? Thanks.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
No, my PC can handle 400 threads. And I know how to set it. It just won't run on 400 threads. In the project manager is there a thread icon somewhere that I can put in my project or something? If not can someone send my one of their projects that is running multi-thread so I can see how you set up your project in project manager? Thanks.
You set threads only in ZennoPoster. There is not any options about threads in ProjectMaker.

Tenor Bish

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, can you or someone send my one of their projects that runs multi-thread in zennoposter so I can see how you set up your project in project manager? Thanks.

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Currently for work in zennoposter by multithread and every thread for work on 1 blog, you may add blogs to list, get the first line from list with deleting , and so every thread will work by 1 blog.

Tenor Bish

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Currently for work in zennoposter by multithread and every thread for work on 1 blog, you may add blogs to list, get the first line from list with deleting , and so every thread will work by 1 blog.
Ok, so for the article list, should I also get the first line with deleting since I want to post 1 article to each blog?

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, so for the article list, should I also get the first line with deleting since I want to post 1 article to each blog?
yes, its the easiest way, the second way is work with global variable, set counter after getting the line from list, and every time by getting list, each thread will increase the variable, and ofc/ you`ll need to get line from list by number, wich is in the global variable, but the easiest way is getting by deletting from lists all datas.

Tenor Bish

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes, its the easiest way, the second way is work with global variable, set counter after getting the line from list, and every time by getting list, each thread will increase the variable, and ofc/ you`ll need to get line from list by number, wich is in the global variable, but the easiest way is getting by deletting from lists all datas.
Ok, I got and deleted the first line off the blog url, the login password and the articles and it's still posting on one thread. Can you or someone else send me one of your blog posting multi-threading projects so I can set how you set up project manager? Thank you.

Tenor Bish

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I can also upload my project and someone can edit it so that it will post with multi-thread.

Вложения

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
But i can say to you, you don`t delete file, that called article, so each thread every time will get the same article, because each time you are getting the same article files, you may do in that moment so, at first, get the path of the files, to a TXT file, then by that txt work, without getting files list/

Tenor Bish

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
your setting of getting url is correct. the problem goes from getting path to article

Tenor Bish

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok can you send me a correct setup for getting article path? You can use any articles you have on your PC. I don't care.

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Tenor Bish

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Tenor Bish

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Tenor Bish

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can someone send me one of their blog posting multi-theading posting projects so I can see how you set it up? Thank you.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No, my PC can handle 400 threads. And I know how to set it.
can you or someone send my one of their projects that runs multi-thread in zennoposter so I can see how you set up your project in project manager?
Can you or someone else send me one of your blog posting multi-threading projects so I can set how you set up project manager?
I can also upload my project and someone can edit it so that it will post with multi-thread.
Ok can you send me a correct setup for getting article path?
Can you send me one of your blog posting multi-theading posting projects so I can see how you set it up?
Can someone send me one of their blog posting multi-theading posting projects so I can see how you set it up?
You sure is requesting a lot for someone that already know how to set it up.
Start reading.
http://zennolab.com/wiki/en:start
http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/zennoposter-tutorial.12724/
or
http://zennolab.com/discussion/forums/marketplace.87/

Tenor Bish

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it possible for the number I circled in the image I attached to be greater than 1?

Вложения

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)