How to create hundreds of Gmail accounts with Zennoposter ?

Perfecto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When I try to create a Gmail account with Zenno, I get a confirmation request by email whereas when I do it by hand on chrome guest mode (without cookies) I don't get a confirmation request by SMS.
Configuration:
Zennoposter: latest version
IPs: 4G
Super emulation

What can I do to avoid SMS validation requests as much as possible?

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Perfecto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes I use my private 4G proxy

Maddo7

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think browser fingerprints from ZP are detected by Google and this is why you will always see SMS when using ZP.

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Has anyone found a solution to this problem? I used private residential IPs, and my 4G IPs browsed through several sites to generate cookies and nothing. It always asks for a phone number.

Maddo7

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am also looking for a solution but I think it is impossible with ZennoPoster because they detect it.
When I use the same 4G IP with a real Safari on mac, registration works perfectly but when I use ZP it always asks for a number.

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am also looking for a solution but I think it is impossible with ZennoPoster because they detect it.
When I use the same 4G IP with a real Safari on mac, registration works perfectly but when I use ZP it always asks for a number.
The same thing happens to me, whether with my residential IP or a purchased one. Same problem.

mansiten

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try creating users, save them, create a template that visit pages (youtube, google...), generate cookies, heat them, and let them mature for a while, use those old users, they will look more real than a recently opened Chrome, try it...it worked for me for other projects with Google.

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try creating users, save them, create a template that visit pages (youtube, google...), generate cookies, heat them, and let them mature for a while, use those old users, they will look more real than a recently opened Chrome, try it...it worked for me for other projects with Google.
"I thought about doing this, but I noticed that some VPN IPs work without having any cookies, so this issue of an IP being associated with someone who has used it for spam or something similar might also be valid. But let me ask you a question: these profiles created over a few days, would it be possible to then use them for more than one email account? Or would it be one profile per email, or could I create multiple profiles with different days and hours, and then randomly combine them to create new cookie profiles, and then create an email?"

mansiten

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have never used it to create emails, Gmail accounts or similar, I have no experience in this.
I use them in the SERPs, but I use and reuse the profiles, from time to time I create new ones, do "legal" things that any user would do, generating more and more seniority for the user, cookies, etc.
I reuse them and they still work.
To create accounts, you can test profiles from the project manager, using the browser and creating accounts manually (use all items, accounts, proxies). Then try to automate later...if it doesn't work well....it may have to do with Google perhaps recognizing the zennoposter automation.?¿

• Спасибо
Реакции: cesario678

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)