how to click youtube comment box and post my comment?

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
my problem like the title stat, on pm i can click and post my comments but when i try debug it i got a problem "the element is not found".

already try mouse emulation and search by pictures to click the comment box but both didnt works. Mouse emulation i dont even know where the mouse click and search by pictures it always click youtube logo on upper left and bring me back to youtube.com, even i already make sure i choose the right place and picture

and i want to change my zennolab forum password but i dont know where is it, i didnt understand any word there.

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
action designer to search it and add value/input text to enter the text. Test it first to see. It usually innertext or innerhtml i think if its not clickable.

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for replying
my make my project like this..

• go to my video
  • keyboard emulation {DOWN} for the comment box to load
  • click the comment box with the regex that i got from the outerhtml
  • i stuck at this step - the comment box is open but i can't put my comment or keyboard emulate my comment in the box cause the comments box didnt appear some thing like this http://imgur.com/wO5nsk9 (i dont know what that thing is called)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Try via action designer Rise - focus on this element

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks for suggesting something for me, i think at last after 4 day struggle with this problem and yesterday opening this thread asking for help and just now i able to type my comment on the comments box. Im using mouse emulation to click the box, i already debug with this method more then 10 times and all the mouse emulation success finding the comment box:-)

and @rostonic this is so far i already try - already try using focus , onmousedown in the rise action designer for the element that i want to click and still no luck for me with rise -> click or onmousedown -> click event

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
In this case mouse emulation should help, correct

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thank you :-)

If anyone got other easy method please share with me also :-)

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Google seemed to have changed something with the comment boxes recently, because just clicking on it (via mouse emulation or whatever) brought up the cursor which then could be used by keyboard emulation to type the message. But now after doing the same thing the cursor goes away immediately when done by ZP. When you do it manually with the mouse the curser stays.

Anybody have an idea how to handle this situation so that the cursor keeps in that box after clicking on it with ZP?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)