How to Click a Certain Hyperlink that Changes Position in a List?

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So when signing up to some forums, it won't let you view your public profile. I'm trying to save the URL of where my profile is but the only way is to search the memberslist. Some forums have the latest member to signup at the bottom but a lot don't. So the only way is to go to memberlist and click joined date to sort the latest member that signed up. And sometimes someone has signed up after you so you might not be the very first link on the list. So I guess my question is, is there a way to use the username you used to signup with, find that hyperlink on the page and click it. Is that possible?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Rise-Click (or Get->Value)->outtertext: username

• Спасибо
Реакции: JD123

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
JD I know that I answered this in the PM you sent, but for those that don't know, most forums have the usernames listed on the main page of the forum. You would just click on your username when recording and then find the value that it is searching for in the template editor and change it to whatever username you would be looking for. If they are not listed on the forum, usually the forums will have a certain page set up, like lounge or new users introduce yourself. Something like that. Go to that page and your username will be displayed as a user browsing the forum.

If you use a random username, you would take the result of the branch where you put that in and use that as your search criterion.

Also, on a lot of forums' UCP(user control panel) you will find a link to view your profile. You will have to click that link when recording and then go back in and put in a regex to find that user, usually a number for the remaining forums.

• Спасибо
Реакции: JD123

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey Big,

Thanks for the PM and I appreciate it but you were saying to go to the homepage or go to usercp and click profile which I know about. I agree that a lot of forums have that but I ran into a bunch that don't have any of the options you described. So I'm just trying to find a way to sort by latest on memberlist and click a certain link(username) that changes position in a list of links. So the "Rise-Click (or Get->Value)->outtertext: username" should work for that? I just haven't really had zp do a search for a link on a page by name and click that name even if it changes position on a page.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, you can do a search using regular expression to find anything on a page if you know what you are looking for, or things. You just have to use your result of the regular expression in your Rise=>Click branch.

ahiddenkarl

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Big has been helping me but has a lot going on so I'll ask you guy's. I tried the above, what I did was click the username hyperlink in the memberslist. I did branch builder click rize on the username to go to the profile. Then in the template editor for that click rize action it has attribute value as href then for attribute value I put the username execution result like ({-FieldData.FieldData-|-●6●8●9●2●0●3●-|-≡6≡5≡8≡0≡8≡4≡1≡4≡8≡-}) then search type is set to regexp, do I need to switch that to text or no text? Because when it gets to that step it says something like search html not found and won't click it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, any ideas?

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey JD, it should be text for that there problem. When I get my hands untied, I'll hit you up and we'll take a look.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)