How to change the filepath in multiple .xmlz files at once

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have 200+ .xmlz files that share the same filepath for locating a list, is there a way to change that filepath without manually editing each project?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
No not possible if You did not thought of that before. I mean if You do not take file path from file or something.

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@lokiys You are right and it makes sense to do this but I'm pretty sure I've tried to do just that a few months ago, but the list won't load if it didn't have the file path upfront. I mean if the file path that points to the list was null then the list would not load even if you make it available after running the script. Now I see it is possible but not really helpful right now as I need to manually change 200+ projects.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
@lokiys You are right and it makes sense to do this but I'm pretty sure I've tried to do just that a few months ago, but the list won't load if it didn't have the file path upfront. I mean if the file path that points to the list was null then the list would not load even if you make it available after running the script. Now I see it is possible but not really helpful right now as I need to manually change 200+ projects.
Bind to file options works good in C#. It did not worked one version after implementation, but it works, so I guess You have made something wrong if that did not worked for You.

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)