how to change language from russian to english? is there any setting?

robin69

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

is there ay way to cahnge language of russian template into english? thanking you

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen I just wrote a simple project to translate the .lang.csv-file (contains only RU textstrings) from one project to English. But I'm facing a problem when the text to translate contains ZP variable names like "Профиль ""{-Variable.nameProfile-}"" - выполнили все действия на сайте: {-Variable.shortUrl-}". The translation cube using google translate webinterface fails without any explicit error message and when I try to "mask" or replace the { or } via text-processing I'm getting the error message "Running the TextProcessing No such variable: nameProfile"

How can I suppress the parsing of Zenno variables in text processing or translation actions (cubes)?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
@VladZen I just wrote a simple project to translate the .lang.csv-file (contains only RU textstrings) from one project to English. But I'm facing a problem when the text to translate contains ZP variable names like "Профиль ""{-Variable.nameProfile-}"" - выполнили все действия на сайте: {-Variable.shortUrl-}". The translation cube using google translate webinterface fails without any explicit error message and when I try to "mask" or replace the { or } via text-processing I'm getting the error message "Running the TextProcessing No such variable: nameProfile"

How can I suppress the parsing of Zenno variables in text processing or translation actions (cubes)?
well yes... there is the problem processing macros with brackets { } in text and no way to bypass it
if you get the error No such variable: nameProfile, then I can only advise you to perform translation in the same project, where this variable is used. i.e. in source project.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
well yes... there is the problem processing macros with brackets { } in text and no way to bypass it
if you get the error No such variable: nameProfile, then I can only advise you to perform translation in the same project, where this variable is used. i.e. in source project.
Too bad :( I thought that there is maybe a simply solution to suppress parsing of {-var-}-macros in text e.g. to prefix with \ or @ or something like commenting in a programming language.
Maybe it's possible to add such a possibility in one of the next builds?

Thanks.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)