How to cancel Download File diaglogue windows?

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sometimes a page that my bot lands on, triggers a file download dialogue window. This holds up the bot until I hit cancel.

I don't want to download anything and just want to cancel the dialogue window.

Is there any way to cancel dialogue windows automatically?

psyvisions

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
they will close when the instance reloads, just make it reload more times.
I've been facing the same problem myself.
It tries to download pure html pages as asx, that's what's strange, it's a windows format. In one of my computers it opens the file download dialogue and in the other it opens the asx file with the freaking media plyer, and that's the problem, because even when the instance reloads media player will just sit there saying it couldn't open the file...

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
they will close when the instance reloads, just make it reload more times.
I've been facing the same problem myself.
It tries to download pure html pages as asx, that's what's strange, it's a windows format. In one of my computers it opens the file download dialogue and in the other it opens the asx file with the freaking media plyer, and that's the problem, because even when the instance reloads media player will just sit there saying it couldn't open the file...
Thanks Psyvisions!

Do you know if the instance reloads due to timing out? Otherwise how can you force a instance reload?

Regarding your issue with Media Player trying to open an asx file. Perhaps changing the file type associations within widows or perhaps your browser, can fix that?

psyvisions

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can choose the instance reload frequency(after 5 template executions for example) and time-outs on the settings window.
Click the ZP icon on the top left and go to the settings window, you'll see it.

dimbasint

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have the OPPOSITE problem. When I get the Save / Cancel prompt, I WANT to download the file. But Zenno doesn't read the action. Anyone know how it's done?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)