How to add text from a file to tinymce wysiwyg editor

Sla6hter32

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am having trouble adding text from a file to tinymce wysiwyg editor in one Web 2.0 propertie..
When i click on the field it doesn't show/open the text space so I can edit it.

Please help :-)

Thank you

Sla6hter32

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please see here --->

I click on it but nothing happens..

Вложения

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try clicking on what would be the very first line of the paragraph in the box. Sometimes if you do this you will be able to input the text. If you just have your cursor anywhere in the wysiwyg editor box, all you will get is rise event, branch builder and selected text presence check. Is that what is happening?

vhxdo6.png

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sometimes the address bar will have page element details. I ran into this somewhere where I changed &javascript-enabled=false to &javascript-enabled=true; Afterwards I refreshed the page and the description field works.

Not sure if your page has the same details... if so give it a try -

Sla6hter32

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
all you will get is rise event, branch builder and selected text presence check. Is that what is happening?
Yes that's what I am getting. What should I do now ?

Sometimes the address bar will have page element details. I ran into this somewhere where I changed &javascript-enabled=false to &javascript-enabled=true; Afterwards I refreshed the page and the description field works.

Not sure if your page has the same details... if so give it a try -
I can't find anything of that sort in the address bar.

Thank you both for your replies :az:

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Look at my picture of the wysiwyg editor in my post. If you move your mouse around on the editor to the top left of it, you should see a smaller, thinner box popup. Right click on that and you should be able to input your text.

Sla6hter32

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I tried, nothing happens.Please try it for yourself if you have the time at blogattivo.com

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks HB, I was going to suggest that next. There are a few sites that I post to that have wysiwyg editors like I showed and that's the easy way to do it.

Sla6hter32

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

Sla6hter32

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanx, Will try it in a few hours, I have one more problem right now: I need to make zenno click on a link which changes its URL every time I run the macro as I use different account info, How can i do that?
Example URL: pokerbonus{654|64|64|646|54}.someblogaddress.com

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In the field value for the link on the Step Branch, use regular expression to fill in details that change. In your example you would use in your RIZE branch:

attribute name:href
attribute value: http:\/\/pokerbonus\d+\.someblogaddress\.com.*
search: regex
match: 0

**NOTE** Since pokerbonus654 or whatever is your username that you supplied, you can also take the result of that branch and put it into the attribute value like this: http:\/\/{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●7●0●3●7●9●-|-vc-7729-}\.someblogaddress\.com.
Where {-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●7●0●3●7●9●-|-vc-7729-} is the result of your username step branch
This way, no matter what username you use, it will always find that link.

The first example(regex) is useful for you if there is only one link on the page that would be http://WHATEVER.blogattivo.com
The second example works where there is more than one link that would match the criteria, such as on forums or wordpress sites.

Here's an example in Wordpress.

Посмотреть вложение MultipleURLS.xml

Sla6hter32

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's simple but smart, thanx :-)

Sla6hter32

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When you right click and set the attribute for innerhtml, put your macro in the value field...

OR

You will have to create your template first and just pull in some text from a file the first time. Then go into the template editor and where that branch is, put your spintax macro in as value for that step. Then your template will run in ZP like you want it to with your spun article inserted.

Sla6hter32

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
It worked for me thanx.
I made 4 fully working templates, when i run them in the debug mode they run and complete the job as I planned,
but when I run them in ZennoPoster 2 out of 4 templates don't work so good, the first one keeps running a few times over again even though I set it up (left it by default) to run just once.
The second one doesn't bring in the results in a text file as in debug mode.

What could be the cause of this?

Sla6hter32

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
The problem with the second template is that the HTML editor of http://www.exteen.com/signup has a sort of inner popup when selecting HTML which when opened causes a message in IE saying something like:stay on this page & Leave this page, after that it just starts the macro all over again.
It runs ok in the ProjectMake debug mode BTW.

Sla6hter32

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ooops the first template is ok, sorry.
I just left the settings by default thinking it will run only once, sorry.
I only have trouble with the one above...Thanx

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's weird because I didn't get that popup message when I ran it. Maybe it has to do with your IE settings. If that doesn't work, you could try putting a SET/Webrowser step branch in and set it to JSCONFIRM parameters ==>"leave this page" or whatever it says exactly when you get the popup.

Sla6hter32

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanx.
The popup appears when i click the HTML link in the editor but i figured I can add HTML in the editor without clicking the editor and the editor recognises links.
I ran in to more problems along the way, this time Math(appears when signing up):
What is twenty three plus 5 in numbers? <--- How can I make Zenno solve this?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
There are just a few variants in rotation, so you can put all variants and answers to the file like:
What is twenty three plus 5 in numbers?:8
Then you can search question on the page (scrap it from page first), if it is there, so you can take answer from file also.

Sla6hter32

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you please explain step by step..

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think he is saying:

Go to the page where you come across this "math captcha" and keep refreshing the page getting all the results because they are limited... (won't be too many...)

Add the answers to a file in the format > question : answer (colon separator, no spaces)

twenty three plus 5 in numbers?:8
blah plus 5 in numbers?:122
forty three plus 5 in numbers?:5
fifty three plus 5 in numbers?:22
twentyteen three plus 5 in numbers?:tits

Create a step in ProjectMaker to parse the page for the question
Take the execution result and parse it/regex against the text file of answers
Find the resulting string and take the value to the right of the : (colon)
Append the execution result of that to the field for the answer...

If you get it done, i'd love to see it. I haven't encountered this, but I'm sure I will.... enjoy :cool:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)