How to add manual operation in a v4 template?

peterzhou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In v3, we can use alert, when we finish the manual operation, click confirm on the alert popup and the template will continue to run.

But in V4, I do not know how to do this. The alert feature is just an alert with no pause. Sometimes manual operation is necessary. e.g. answer some questions(not captcha). So it is better to have a feature to pause(not pause to several seconds feature) and when I finish the manual operation, I can click continue to continue running the template.

peterzhou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Another question: in zennoposter V4(not project maker), there is no pause feature, only stop feature(seems not working here), but there is such feature in zennoposter V3.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In v3, we can use alert, when we finish the manual operation, click confirm on the alert popup and the template will continue to run.

But in V4, I do not know how to do this. The alert feature is just an alert with no pause. Sometimes manual operation is necessary. e.g. answer some questions(not captcha). So it is better to have a feature to pause(not pause to several seconds feature) and when I finish the manual operation, I can click continue to continue running the template.
You can still use alert, add pause after it so you have enough time to do manual work... Alert is just to remind you, pause is there to do a trick ;-)

peterzhou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sometimes it takes a long time to do the manual operation, sometimes one or two seconds is enough. If I set a long time pause, then it is a waste of time for short manual operation.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Sometimes it takes a long time to do the manual operation, sometimes one or two seconds is enough. If I set a long time pause, then it is a waste of time for short manual operation.
There's no such feature in ZennoPoster MP right now.
This tool meant to be 100% automation tool without manual actions.

Daikaiser

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
A work-around I use is: in word processing with string escape option put the following value: {-JS.Alert-|-Pause-} .It will open a notification window and the program will pause until you click ok, like in zenno v3. Hope this helps

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)