How reddit detect my account creator?

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi. I've created lots of versions of my reddit account creator and always 95% of created accounts are banned 7-10 hours after their registration. In the latest version of the bot I added lots of random actions to looks like real user and the result is the same 95% ban ratio. I tested all browsers in zenno and even the mobile ones. The problem is not in my proxies because when I create accounts manually they are not banned. I still can't find at which point the site recognizing my bot @VladZen mentioned some time ago for some new feature which is not yet implemented (I can't find the thread) which will detect anti bot protections ... any news about it VladZen ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
That was fingerprint detect feature as far as I remember and this is not ready. This is some future plan.
You can send us your project. We will see what can be improved with anonimity.

• Спасибо
Реакции: ek3ekytop

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
Ok, I'll check it.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
@VladZen subscribed to the thread, to see what will be answered. Also, I think this should be in bugs thread with close monitoring as if credit can flag zenno then any site can.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
@VladZen subscribed to the thread, to see what will be answered. Also, I think this should be in bugs thread with close monitoring as if credit can flag zenno then any site can.
Reddit can detect multiple account creation with similar browser parameters.
Different browser fingerprints should be emaluted to bypass it.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
Reddit can detect multiple account creation with similar browser parameters.
I do not think that's the case. OP already told he made many different versions of bot. He sent it to you. Do You see the user even did not try to change user agent to say that?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
Don't get you... what should I see?
OP told with zenno there is a problem, the standalone browser works fine, but as You know standalone browser is 100% identical from register to register.
Zenno is never 100% identical, so I say Your explanation ( with similar browser parameters ) does not make sense.
And I think OP is changing fingerprints.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And even the author told me recently that changing browser helped him to register new accounts.
I think you talk about this, back in January?

This worked for while then they updated something (maybe) and now ban ratio is almost 98% + harder recaptchas

Isn't enough different browser fingerprints that every new account will be created with chrome 79-81? (I've found that using older versions rise ban ratio even more and the best settings are to be used latest)

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
An quite interesting topic as I also working on a website where it seems that ZP gets detected now. Worked fine in the past and for a long time but since 2 weeks they block all my new accounts within minutes after registration. I inspected their source and they are using an specific "anti-fraud" system. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to write the name here, as google and others are watching...

@VladZen Maybe I can send you my project too and you can have a look what do you think how the anonymity in fingerprints can be optimized...

• Спасибо
Реакции: ek3ekytop и lokiys

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you guys think it would help to stay under the radar to use prepopulated profiles (I already do) AND check all the emulations in "Profile-Browser"-settings AND ==>? additionally emulate canvas, WebGL, audio fingerprint and so on via C#/Cube?<==

I currently using FF52x64 and chrome engine with either 100% chrome or FF as browser in profile browser and 100% Windows and desktop every time (checked all emulation in Profile-Browser with no additonal emulation via C# or cube, as I thought this would maybe interfere). Worked well in the past. Additionally I now spoof fonts with C#. But nevertheless they ban my accounts within minutes...

Последнее редактирование:

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you guys think it would help to stay under the radar to use prepopulated profiles (I already do) AND check all the emulations in "Profile-Browser"-settings AND ==>? additionally emulate canvas, WebGL, audio fingerprint and so on via C#/Cube?<==

I currently using FF52x64 and chrome engine with either 100% chrome or FF as browser in profile browser and 100% Windows and desktop every time (checked all emulation in Profile-Browser with no additonal emulation via C# or cube, as I thought this would maybe interfere). Worked well in the past. Additionally I now spoof fonts with C#. But nevertheless they ban my accounts within minutes...
Did you try creating profiles manually to test your proxies (maybe they are blacklisted) ? I think that some protection detect zenno somehow and its coders must pay attention resolve this ASAP. Let's see if they can make my Acc creator undetectable ...

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
This worked for while then they updated something (maybe) and now ban ratio is almost 98% + harder recaptchas
I think it's not because reddit updated something. But because you have been creating many accounts with the same parameters
and they start to suspect that it's probably bot. Then you change to new parameters, it works for a while, then goes down again.

• Спасибо
Реакции: ek3ekytop

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think it's not because reddit updated something. But because you have been creating many accounts with the same parameters
and they start to suspect that it's probably bot. Then you change to new parameters, it works for a while, then goes down again.
Maybe you are right. So how to continue create acconts with my bot. Any suggestions? Did you take a look at the my project?
Edit:
Now I remember that this is the second similar case. 2-3 months ago I tested some strategy with other site. After some testing I managed to create working acc creator which accounts are not ghosted. Then created 20 and I was so happy that I was able to bypass their protection. On the next day all new tries to create good (not ghosted) accounts was without success. My bot was disclosed. Woud be great if there is some solution of this problem ... otherwise soon zenno will be useless for account creation in most of the sites
Greetings.

Последнее редактирование:

Patrick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
did you solve this issue?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)