How do I search for multiple criteria to find single match when building actions?

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The action builder will only do one at a time wont it.

When you record a step automatically it chooses lots of criteria to get a match when you look in the aciton with dbl click.

I am having a terrible time getting some stupid plus button to work on tumblr. I want it so it isnt dependent on a loop but rather when you press it once match 0 becomes the next one down etc. This is so when there are ppl i have already followed it wouldnt try and press them agian which is what happens when looping.

The problem I have is that I can do what I said above using one search criteria but the issue is that with only one alot fo the time it is clicking the wrong button at the top and jsut gets stuck looping clicking that button.

I am trying to do one action in the builder at a time and adding them to the action i already had but its extrmeely tedious and i cant find a combination that works. It is like trying to crack a safe lock.

So is there a better way to do it?

The part im talking about is the blue + button on tumblr notes but as i said cant be dependant on a counter but rather on refreshing after each click.

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok seems to be working now with width and height but id still like to know if theres an easier way to do multiple action builder searches when one isnt sufficient?

LexxWork

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
did you try use the "end" instead of number?
if so look for c# action to make it behave like you want.

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No, never tried that didnt know it was possible :-) will try next time thanks.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)