How can i get the outertext of this element?

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I type in OuterText in the Action selection --> Attribute field, click on test and nothing happens and the word OuterText disappears. How can i get the text of the seleccted element?

Вложения

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please can anybody help me? I try this since 4 hours now. I read the manual, everything in the forum, even in russian, i tried every possible combination to get it to work. I want to get the text from the error/success messages that appear after bookmarking submission and write them into a file. So i can always see the exact problem, if bookmark submission fails. This would be a much better reporting function than in Bookmarking Demon. I have two problems:

First problem: like described above. I want to get the text from the element. In the selected element properties panel, i can see: OuterText | "Die URL ist nicht erreichbar!" That's the exact text i want, so i clicked on "Get" and i've typed "OuterText" in the "Attribute" field (under "Action selection"). When i click on "Test" the word "OuterText" disappears and i can't get the "Attribute value", i.e. no text from the element.

Second problem: I can't select the element for every bookmarking site. All bookmarking sites i use are designed with table tags (td). And this element consists of table tags too. There are more than 100 td's on a site. On some sites it is the 41th td on some the 44th td and so on. So i tried to select the element by it's color and/or font-size, but it doesn't work and i don't know why.

You can see the source code of the element and the settings i use in the attachement.

Вложения

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
To get the OuterText to work in your step branch in template editor, click the + button, then give it a group#. Then type OuterText in Attribute and the outertext in the attribute value. Select text or regular expression(you have to see which one will work). Now the important part, click away from that step onto another. When you go back to your step branch, the OuterText element should be there. If you don't click away, it will disappear for some reason.

• Спасибо
Реакции: player

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)