Have Some questions Please guys

indigo221

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, already posted a very similar post on Ubot forum earlier, I’m very new here to the forum and in two minds which software to buy, its hard because both seem great software but I struggle which is going to benefit most. I have spent maybe 6 hours or more looking, reading forums, watching videos and still no wiser which one to buy as Ubot does seem easier to learn while Zennoposter has better proxy support and the multi-threads which is great.

So, ok I want to buy either Ubot or Zennoposter but want to make sure I can do all the following things before I make a purchase. I’m hoping you guys may be able to help me out here with a few questions, I can see that the softwares is really very powerful.

I’m here wondering how easy it will be for myself with little scripting and programming knowledge to build a bot\script\template that can create lot of forum profile backlinks. I would like to be able to create one for different forum platform like vBulletin, Expression Engine, PHBB etc… feed the script a list of scraped urls, registration info, links and it can do the rest - I want to get a high success rate with this so I am happy to manually enter captchas and spam bot questions though myself.

So maybe people will say go buy (другой софт), I would love to but it’s too expensive for my budget right now and besides I can see a lot of other great ways to automate SEO stuff with these kinds of software. I have SenukeX, Scrapebox, best spinner, back link energizer and am really missing a good software to build forum profile backlinks and finding it really frustrating now because other software is not good enough I find. I tried Sicksubmitter but success rate is really poor with scraped URLS and the sick packets are spammed to death, also, adding my own urls into the forum blaster on senuke always seems to fail so I need software that will let me scrape my own forums and let the software to do the rest.
What i need to know please guys,, can Zennoposter do the follwing steps :

Step1
-------
Scrape lists of forums by footprint that allows user profile to be seen without logging in in - E.g “powered by vbulletin" inurl:member "basic information" "about me" "signature"
It then scrapes forums to a list of URLS and can find registration page.

Step 2
-------
Grab urls from list
Make the bot register; fill registration details - Ask me manually enter the captcha and spam question if one exits

step 3
-------
Activate Emails

Step 4
-------------
Login to all forums successful and post links in forum profile section
Rinse repeat on next url
So the key to this is a good success rate guys and the reason why I see so much other software fails is because of these spambot questions on registration. But like I say I want it to put the question and captchas on my screen and I manually do this each time.

Ok thankyou,, sorry my English is not so great and I know a very similar post is made in ubot forum,, im not trying to create problem here but more which software is better for what im trying to make overall...

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Personally when I began using ZP I knew nothing about the coding with the exception of some very basic html - I still know relatively little about coding but I know ZennoPoster inside and out - I have no problem doing complex tasks. The learning curve to learn Zenno is about 1-2 weeks to actually flow without having to think anymore...

Since no one has answered I would recommend that you view this specific post regarding forums and (другой софт) clone script or something if your interested in forum backlinks etc. specifically. Although making the templates yourself is simple with ZP.

I would recommend viewing the videos on youtube by zennolab & iamthedarkwiz to get a feel on how everything works, also, iamthedarkwiz will do your dishes and clean your house ;-) just kidding.

Basically, all the research on the net points to Zennoposter being superior to the other 2 major "autoposting marketing softwares" - We don't names names too often in the forum and the forum community is based on helping each other and keeping the drama out...

Welcome to ZP forum indigo - I'm sure your question will find a more detailed answer shortly -

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
From perspective of noob (me) I'm the same level of programming as you - you will try to shoot yourself in the head. Specially when you make f boot, and it doesn't do what it should. The best thing would be to rent pay someone per h, so he can teach you. I'm thinking to do so.

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also if you Buy zenno use this for search past this to google "site:zennolab.com/discussion YOUR SEARCH STRING"

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, you may choose to pay someone per hour for bots / templates - there are a bunch of guys in here willing to create the most complex templates.

The fun is using the program - I never came to the point of "shooting myself in the head" on the flipside, I found it challenging but now it is making me money and making life super easy. Not to mention my programming logic has gotten much better.

Be optimistic about learning and you will learn...

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
As someone that has been where you are, along with most of the other guys that answered your question, Zen can do all of what you want it to do. But, if you are looking to start right out the gate with a template that does what you want, buy it. It took me two weeks when I first started to get the logic down to make a SFM profile account creator, with all of the emails processed, human verify and fixing all of the language differences. I personally use scrapebox for finding the sites. Safer, faster and more time efficient. You can also find tons of lists of forums on any Blackhat forum.

You have to ask yourself if you want to have a tool that will allow you to run multiple threads, emulate mouse clicks, use spintax and use Javascript if you need it.

The only drawback to using Zen over the other guy is the fact you can't compile a bot to sell.

indigo221

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys, thanks for the responses and especially for the help and links here. Yeah I understand that the other programs are in competition so sorry about that - like i say, not trying to cause a stir, I just want to see what can benefit most for what I would like to achieve here in the long run, and with general SEO stuff too, not just forum profile backlinks. I never really understand this kind of automation software exist before and now i have so many ideas bouncing around my head now. hehe

I tried the demo of ZP today and enjoying the learning, i can see a lot of potential here.. so. . ok im sold i think :-)

I will put in a lot of time to learn this software because I can see it is powerful, if it can build a program like (другой софт) and if it takes 3 months, so be it! :D I don't mind learning, i spent a lot of time learning already for over a year and it made money, so ill stick to that strategy.

thanks for the help

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I will put in a lot of time to learn this software because I can see it is powerful, if it can build a program like (другой софт) and if it takes 3 months, so be it! :D I don't mind learning, i spent a lot of time learning already for over a year and it made money, so ill stick to that strategy.
Such knowledge is gonna be converted into money:-)

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, you may choose to pay someone per hour for bots / templates - there are a bunch of guys in here willing to create the most complex templates.

The fun is using the program - I never came to the point of "shooting myself in the head" on the flipside, I found it challenging but now it is making me money and making life super easy. Not to mention my programming logic has gotten much better.

Be optimistic about learning and you will learn...
I actually though on private classes, not someone to buy template. I also find a fun using the program, although I'm using it just 2 days now, and I already made few bots :-).

indigo221

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
hehe ok, thank you guys,, happy new guy here to zennophobia!

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I wouldn't like you to be zennophob:-) phobia = fear

indigo221

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
ahh very true, wrong wording!

Ok I tried the demo this past few days, I'm so addicted so i bought standard! trawling forums and youtube, it is much easier to use than what first seemed :D

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)