Gmail annoys me, am I doing it wrong ?

Zqckfair

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

My goal is to create hundred of accounts on a web forum.
For this I have a lot of Gmail PV accounts, but here is the problem :

I'm using a lot of proxy to connect to these accounts and automatically click to the activation link (this is required so the accounts can put messages on the forum), but sometime when Zenno connects to the email, it can't find the link, this is because the Gmail account ask for a SMS confirmation and ofc... I can't do anything.

So my questions are: What can I do ? Is gmail dead for bulk accounts creation ?? If it is, then, what should I use ? :confused:

Thank

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

s41mm3r

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
use a online sms service to get numbers, there's loads out there. See if you can trigure a flag in the project maker to replicate the page asking for sms verifcation, create a "IF" step and also DOM for the "sms verification" text and assign it to variable, then use the following in the IF step: '{-variable.parsedfont-}'=='sms verification' then set the green dot to go of and grab a number from the sms site and enter it into gmail. Can take a lot of debugging and you will end up with a fare few extra steps but it's a small price to pay for a flawless template.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
use a online sms service to get numbers, there's loads out there. See if you can trigure a flag in the project maker to replicate the page asking for sms verifcation, create a "IF" step and also DOM for the "sms verification" text and assign it to variable, then use the following in the IF step: '{-variable.parsedfont-}'=='sms verification' then set the green dot to go of and grab a number from the sms site and enter it into gmail. Can take a lot of debugging and you will end up with a fare few extra steps but it's a small price to pay for a flawless template.
Would you mind to share what sms service works with gmail ? :-)

Zqckfair

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your answers, Outlook worked great, Thx @ s41mm3r. Could you share some good sms service providers ?

s41mm3r

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry for such a delayed response, I made a template for a client that used a site called https://www.callfire.com/ register with a usa proxie to get cheaper numbers. I'm not sure how much they cost as the client paid for them and just gave me login details whilst I made the template for him. It defo works though..

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)