future of ZennoPoster ?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I see that is come out version 7, and it have nice new interface, i really expect in version 7 some new features about BOT UI as only interface or exe bots....Ok, what i expect it is my problem, but is posible get some directions about future for zennobox, do you plaining to add BOT UI as only interface or not, what about exe bots... ? We talking about it in past a lot, it will be nice if can get some official opinion thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
We are glad that you are interesting in future of our program.

As we've announced earlier, we plan to make an opportunity to run Bot interface without zenno program interface.
In ZennoPoster 7 version our developers have made more steps into this direction.
But there is still a lot of work for separate bots compiling.
So, this is planned in strategic future.

• Спасибо
Реакции: mikakojonkowski

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi , Good ! Thanks VladZen

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I try to explain a years ago why remove branding is very important for us, for our clients for our templates. Remove branding is most important for marketing for sales bots and make own brend to sell mass templates, because end users confused where is one brand on app and one brand on website . And you can solve this problem very fast and easy to add some premium option. When we make big templates and sales bots one to one, this is not important but for making own brand and mass selling it is very big part .

• Спасибо
Реакции: mikakojonkowski

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That is a very good idea, been using zenno for years now, got about 6 licenses, and it would be a massive improvement if you could make the BOT UI and selling bots more easy, too much hassle for lazy customers to use it with zenno box, it would be better if you increase the price on the licenses, but just add the feature. Or you can make another type of license that includes the bot compilation with a different price, i would certainly pay for it. And also we need an improvement on the licenses, i have 1 email account with 2 licenses, zenno driod and captcha monster, and it's a hassle since it doesn't show you what license you have installed on what computer. I have installed it on couple of computers, and managing from user area it's really a nightmare, NIGHTMARE :-). But now let's not get ahead of ourselfs, zenno is amazing, but you guys should manage to get the bot ui and making standalone installers, a lot of other users i'm sure they agree with me. Keep up the good work.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)