FREE Twitter Account Creator

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi all

Here you go, FREE twitter account creation template...

What you get?

1. Template is working with mouse and keystokes emulations
2. Using proxy from list
3. Register accounts
4. Email confirmation
5. Save Created Accounts to txt file

Download here: Посмотреть вложение twitter.zip

For captcha solving i have set "decaptcher" service... if someone wanna have other service, just let me know.

Again, this is simply account creation, no profile editing, image upload... included. That comes in premium version ;-)

PS: template is locked, so you can not edit it!

• Спасибо
Реакции: purush84

vandachan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have clicked on your link and purchased the ZennoPoster standard version, so what should I do now? Where to get the copy? This is my order summary number #5081594274. Please help, thanks.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I have clicked on your link and purchased the ZennoPoster standard version, so what should I do now? Where to get the copy? This is my order summary number #5081594274. Please help, thanks.
When you payment will get accepted by payment provider you will get email with your account detais for user area.

vandachan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Previously I have installed the demo version but I think it has gone expired. Now the status of the demo version is Lock System. Later on would I be able to download a fresh copy of the standard version?

Thanks.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Try to check spam folder.
Or simply login in user area with your demo username and password. Program should appear there.

vandachan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nothing about Zenno is spam folder. Can you help me check my order again? Order number: #5081594274, thanks.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

vandachan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It is my real phone number. Just that the paypal account is belong to my business partner. But my business partner told me the money was gone from PayPal, so what should he do now?

I did key in my real phone number and I'm not sure what type of phone number that they require? Can you advise as I need to use the program urgently. Thanks.

vandachan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you help me to check what happen to the money now? Do we need to claim back from PayPal? It is a really frustrated experience to do the transaction, please help, it is urgent. Thanks.

vandachan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
By the way, we are from Malaysia. Thus our phone number will start with country code +60

vandachan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, I have ask my business partner to file a dispute with PayPal and hopefully the money will be credited back to his account. As such, do let me know how can I purchase the ZennoPoster now?

I do not want to try the 2co anymore as what if they decline again? What can I do in order to purchase this product? Please advise, thanks.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Money should appear on your PayPal within couple of days.

You can try to purchase again and set your real phone number and write to [email protected] that if they find this transaction suspicious, they can contact you directly by phone.
My advice is to contact them after purchase.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)